Cannon problem

Hajutze

My friend had a cannon ... well yesterday he bougth it , went to goblins and started killing them ... when he logged on today the cannon was gone (the cannon didnt decay for sure , he was like on the 200th cb). the last one logged from the acc was him.

As long as you set it up - it doesn't matter who you bought the cannon from - you can get a replacement. If you lost your cannon, say by setting it up and logging out, you can also get a replacement, but not if you dropped parts.
Speak to Nulodion in Dwarf Village, north of Falador. He will replace it for free.

the last one logged from the acc was him.

Account sharing is against the rules.

SOTW_Tag1.png

here!

Speak to the Dwarf in Dwarf Village, north of Falador. He will replace it for free.

oh dear I dont have his acc on skype , he cant send me an image , he cant tell me in the chat. NO ITS NOT POSIBLE TO BE SURE EXCEPT TO LOG ON HIS ACC ? =/

Speak to the Dwarf in Dwarf Village, north of Falador. He will replace it for free.

oh dear I dont have his acc on skype , he cant send me an image , he cant tell me in the chat. NO ITS NOT POSIBLE TO BE SURE EXCEPT TO LOG ON HIS ACC ? =/

No, do not log onto his account, it's against the rules, and you rune the risk of getting his account banned, just wait until he next logs in

Samari <3:

liverdh1.jpg

Help me starting out again - Give YOUR advice!

If you're collecting in game "hyt's" send me a message here or in game :D

I'm not sure at all what you just said, but yes go on an account that isn't rigthfully yours and you will be banned.

to make it simpler

he has a freakin skype damn it , he can send me images.

I'm not sure at all what you just said, but yes go on an account that isn't rigthfully yours and you will be banned.

to make it simpler

he has a freakin skype damn it , he can send me images.

You've contradicted yourself there by saying he can't send images then saying he can...

Samari <3:

liverdh1.jpg

It's simple really.

Don't go on his account unless you want it banned

Don't mention it anymore just incase you run the risk of being banned

Tell your friend next time he gets online exactly what he has to do

Wait until then

Samari <3:

liverdh1.jpg

Sorry, but with a statement like that what else were we supposed to think?

that I am a regular player with 150+ IQ (hmm ok a regular player with 50 more IQ points then the other regular players ..) and I know ways to achieve information about his account without getting in it ... with his help ... and so on ...

Whats a freakin skype damn it? :-k

Skype is similar to msn, but it's more audio based.

Samari <3:

1. I think your friend builded canon and leaved it not picked up, it's why it missed.

2. With MSN you can to do all same things like with Skype (Include audio, video or simple text chat or chat with multiple people at same time) and MSN can do it already long time and before Skype was developed! MSN have own Central servers, Skype - NO, what it mean:

MSN - When You comunicate throught MSN for example using Video or Audio - all comunication go throught your PC and person with which you comunicate PC and required data MSN send thought own MSN servers they not use then other MSN users PC or Internet resources in same way other MSN users don't use yours;

Skype - Is diferent, Skype has no own central servers and when you comunicate with somebody skype boradcast to all network this data packets and they go throught all other Skype users who are near and Skype then parasitic use other people PC and Internet resources (especially if you have fast internet connection - skype it know and then use your PC and internet resources much more for other Skype users comunications) like you just have started skype and then others traffic go throught your PC and you act like supernode.... it can be reason of lag if you play some games or big download speed losses if you download something and you then not enjoy from your internet speed.

Big victims of Skype is people who have hight internet speed, especially Education places like universities & etc...

If you want to check it, download Sys Internals TCPView

Or use regular command line netstat utility to check of your network connections state when you not use Skype and just skype started and you are idle and you will find how much connections go throught your PC...

Some info about skype:

http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=16251

http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/3233

http://www.convergedigest.com/bp-c2p/bp ... D=373&ctgy

http://www.convergedigest.com/bp-c2p/bp ... D=373&ctgy (about what Skype do with security)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track