Petition to get back the old rs (after dec 10th update)

k0wz

So what do you want again? And take this to the RSOF, you won' t get much of a cheer here.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

I do not want bots and RTW back!!!

FOR THE FREAKIN' WIN!

And I'd rather have that bot&RWT world before than this new RuneScape! By the way, to the topic creator, u has no lyfz y u fink dis peitotin will b noticd by jadex???!?

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

FOR THE FREAKIN' WIN!

And I'd rather have that bot&RWT world before than this new RuneScape! By the way, to the topic creator, u has no lyfz y u fink dis peitotin will b noticd by jadex???!?

You don't get it do you? If Jagex didn't do this, there wouldn't be a Runescape for too long.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

FOR THE FREAKIN' WIN!

You don't get it do you? If Jagex didn't do this, there wouldn't be a Runescape for too long.

No, there is an alternative method. Jagex could just as well invent something with which they DON'T FREAKING RUIN PLAYER EXPERIENCE! This could even mean manually monitoring each account's activity if so needs to be! A better detection system, or less radical methods to stop it - and there you go, Jagex has done this. Can skillers still enjoy the game? Yes! But PKers certainly can't as this Bounty Hunter crÃÆÃâÃâäp is a very lame excuse to remove PvP.

You're being watched.

FOR THE FREAKIN' WIN!

No, there is an alternative method. Jagex could just as well invent something with which they DON'T FREAKING RUIN PLAYER EXPERIENCE! This could even mean manually monitoring each account's activity if so needs to be! A better detection system, or less radical methods to stop it - and there you go, Jagex has done this. Can skillers still enjoy the game? Yes! But PKers certainly can't as this Bounty Hunter crÃÆÃâÃâäp is a very lame excuse to remove PvP.

Yes manually monitoring over 1 billion accounts.

There was nothing less radical that could've been done, DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE JAGEX WOULD DO THIS IF THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

FOR THE FREAKIN' WIN!

Do you really believe Runescape would have died if the trend of RWT and macroing continued?

FOR THE FREAKIN' WIN!

Do you really believe Runescape would have died if the trend of RWT and macroing continued?

Sure! Bots and RWT scares me so much! Thanks a lot, I just peed my pants and now I have to change over!

You're being watched.

Such accounts don't earn us money, they cost us money in bank refund charges - money that could be better spent on creating new content for our players; money that could help us increase the level of support our players receive. Also, in the longer-term, if we had continued to experience these problems with account fraud, then it could have led to us no longer being able to accept credit card payments from legitimate players.

Now if Jagex didn't do anything, more and more bots would be appearing which meant an increase in RWT'ing which means Jagex loses more and more money also.

Now when you're in a business, losing money isn't a good thing. So Jagex starts losing money, so much money that they have to pull the plug soon so that they won't go broke.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Such accounts don't earn us money, they cost us money in bank refund charges - money that could be better spent on creating new content for our players; money that could help us increase the level of support our players receive. Also, in the longer-term, if we had continued to experience these problems with account fraud, then it could have led to us no longer being able to accept credit card payments from legitimate players.

Now if Jagex didn't do anything, more and more bots would be appearing which meant an increase in RWT'ing which means Jagex loses more and more money also.

Now when you're in a business, losing money isn't a good thing. So Jagex starts losing money, so much money that they have to pull the plug soon so that they won't go broke.

RWT != money loss and destruction of company. EVERY other MMORPG has to cope with RWT, I've yet to hear of a single company go under because of it and I've certainly never heard of a denial of service from credit card companies - of course if you'd like to provide some precedent then that would be great.

Go broke? Go read their fiscal reports, they aren't even coming close.

FOR THE FREAKIN' WIN!

What do u want...that Jagex will hire like 5000 ppls size crew?

And another thing...with RWT allowed there would not be skillers anymore because bots will ruin it...Many pk'r will bought their rs money from 'bays'...houses will build up, raw material will bought all from the gp's bought from 'chinese sweatshops'. Is it normal market or normal game economy? No, it is BS! Like it was, in fact, before that update....

aure22.png

Well, it would manipulate the economy. But really, the fixed prices of the GE, trying to stop price manipulation was a failure already, just look at some historical events.

And now, this. I hope the Jagex Monkeys did at least know that something like this would happen.

You're being watched.

Well, it would manipulate the economy. But really, the fixed prices of the GE, trying to stop price manipulation was a failure already, just look at some historical events.

And now, this. I hope the Jagex Monkeys did at least know that something like this would happen.

Dynamically fixed prices... :) They still change but bots and merchants cannot affect it anymore and this is only good thing....

aure22.png

ok just post here if u h8 the new update....

add ur rsn

rsn:dd spec20x20

Jagex wont even take you seriously if you dont use proper spelling. Im sorry but just wont work, it was like that guy who tried to boycott runescape for a day.

So basiclay this is a crash and burn topic :boohoo: