TKOE and DFTD vs Blasphemy, Victory for TKOE

I_Nihilist_I

First off I'd like to thank Blasphemy for giving us an fair and competent fight! There was no cheating and they all seemed to respond well to their leader(s). Thanks to a lot of DFTD (Demons from the Deep) for showing up prepared.

Rules were, Full rune, melee only, no visible prayer. 20v20 mini War. (Ended up being 18 vs 15)

Great Fight Guys. <3:

We should war again.

Our Record as it stands is;

Templar Knights of Europe:

Wins: 4

Losses: 2

tkoebeatblasphemysx1.png

tkoevsblas2yr7.png

tkoevsblas3qa8.png

Link to their Member list;

Blasphemy Memberlist

TKOE Memberlist

DFTD Memberlist

My%20Nihilism.png

~James~

Agreed upon 20 v 20 and we gave you 20 minutes past the start time to get organised we had 19 you had 15 some of us offered to walk but as you were so late I said no as we wasted so much time waiting for you it only fair that all those in our clan who had come and waited patiently for you got the chance to enjoy the war that they had given up their time to take part in.

You fought well and were a credit to your clan and I would reccomend those people reading this thread if you looking for a clan to join and don t pick us or DFTD then Blasphemy are a great clan to consider. They have honour and don t cheat in wars a rare commodity these days in my experience.

We have also fought wars outnumbered and never been offered the equaling of numbers we have just accepted that if we didn t get the right numbers to the war then that is our fault for not rallying the troops properly not the other clans for bringing the numbers agreed upon.

There was no matched war opts agreement it was simple 20 v 20 full rune melee only any pray war.

Respect to you for fighting true and I mean that truly and again I thank you for a clean fun war and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and all the best for 2008.

ged_deschain.png

Well thanks to Tkoe for inviting us at Dftd and thanks for letting me lead this mini war I can say that this was a good fight and that blas fought a good fair fight and i'd love to war with them again. As Ged said they are nice friendly clan and they fight with honour so to Blas from myself and every one at Dftd i'd like to say ty for a great war and have a good xmass.

pippin83ukpk.png