"Mod Rob continues: "We have automatic and manual systems

Green_Orchid

"Mod Rob continues: "We have automatic and manual systems in place to identify bots, but limited resources to deal with them. It isn't possible to find and ban every single one." Mod Paul M follows with, "The Player and Forum Moderators, and other legitimate players, have put in a lot of effort and deserve recognition. They see more than we ever could, so we follow up on as many Abuse Reports as possible.""

What a pile of crap. Ive reported a lot of bots, some more than once or twice, ive seen the same bot weeks later. Employ more staff Jagex, if you cant handle the amount of players then dont be so bloody greedy and spend some money on staff.

i dont think its acceptable to follow up on as "many abuse reports as possible", they should all be followed up on, after all this game is played by kids. forget about real world money trading, what about predating pedophiles in the game.

If I caught the next Fred West grooming his next victim in Varrock Bank would Jagex even take any notice of my abuse report?

I have been suggesting for years is to make reporting abuse easier. Its quite hard to type player name: xjhtiffx0 in a split second. Its almost like they dont want to know about the abuse that goes on in the game isnt it?

Employ more staff Jagex, if you cant handle the amount of players then dont be so bloody greedy and spend some money on staff.

You don't know anything about how their company works. Stop trying to lecture them.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Have a look at the customer support list on the website. They've got a lot of people already, I really doubt they need more. It was also cost a lot to hire more, because I'm guessing these people earn up to 15K a year each, more for the more senior people. You do the math and then you'll see why they don't hire more.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I believe the starting wage for customer support is ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã13-15k a year (thats $26-30k for you Americans)

You have to remember different report options went into different piles to be worked through, and they always have prioritized what comes where in the report que. So for example they have said previously that stopping staff impersonation is one of the top priority from the damage it can cause, although that may have changed to a different rule along the line....

Banning bots has not been really a large priority of recent years, as it does not do much good with the speed they can return which is why they focused mainly on other ways to more permanently stop them.

But as it said player mods forum mods and allot of dedicated players did a hell of allot and where taking probably 1000's of accounts out a week. The last reports I heard a few months back was that jagex where banning over 6k accounts a week..... that takes allot of man power! and perhaps now that is not needed they can get on working other reports actioned very quickly.

sig2webzx7.jpg