Top 10/20/30 Lists

Furious_F

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dam i wanted to kill gladz arealy *sigh*

as for ur almost 150 ppl?

Prince Sarek 5 minutes after the war was over told me that u guys had pulled 390 wild opts + noobs making it 399+ opts.

please dont count lvl 3's and such in ur counting ;)

and we didnt see it as an official war. we saw it as an official 6 day prep mini which is what it was.

the post on the ds boards said "official 6 day prep MINI" so i dont see what all the fuss is about :roll:

also u say we were unorganised? sure we may have had a bit of trouble death dotting but if didnt notice that was coz a clan decided to try crash in red capes... (we think it was sum kt + anarchy) so that spread a few of our members.

but in the end we won with 105-110 ppl left so obviously we know how to fight wouldnt u agree?

[TDC] Nom Lah - 114+

Proud Leader of The Damned Company.

so u who said Gladz are ranked 3rd and ds 6th.... are suprised that they got "so many" as only 130 ppl. umm how do you mean? u kinda contradict urself there.

[TDC] Nom Lah - 114+

1.di

2.td

3.gladz

4.bk

5.Ds - personally I think you can defeat either gladz or bk, but until you do they get to keep their spots

6.trwd

7.the

8.KT - your better than 8, just war any clan above to be put higher

9.Titans

10.corr - better turnout than anarchy had

1.di

2.td

3.gladz

4.bk

5.Ds - personally I think you can defeat either gladz or bk, but until you do they get to keep their spots

6.trwd

7.the

9.Titans

Most finest top 10 i ever find here.

And to corr flamers: Titans HAVE BETTER strenght and organizing. And U havent beated edk, H&H, fear and many clans so u are ranked like #3289 k? And if Titans declare war to corr then corr is declining it 100% because they dont wana show that their weaker clan than titans. And we can fight alone! We just fought with ds and then td alone on pk. We won both of them :)

1.di

2.td

3.gladz

4.bk

6.trwd

7.the

9.Titans

btw corr isnt ranked top 10 because beating mk(Dieng clan) dont means they have top 10 rank

And to corr flamers: Titans HAVE BETTER strenght and organizing. And U havent beated edk, H&H, fear and many clans so u are ranked like #3289 :lol: k? And if Titans declare war to corr then corr is declining it 100% because they dont wana show that their weaker clan than titans. And we can fight alone! We just fought with ds and then td alone on pk. We won both of them :)

1.DI

2.TD

3.Gladz

4.DS

5.TRWF

6.BK

7.Anarchy

8.The

9.Kt

10.Titans

Anarchy pulled out 110 people to the gladz war 110 people out of 194. Thats a better average than clans with 250+ members who only pull out 140-150 members to wars.

and to pko anarchy would crush Corr, Didnt they decline war to a clan with 120 members? i think it was TA. Dont seem to be top 10 material there :)

1.DI

2.TD

3.Gladz

4.DS

5.TRWF

6.BK

7.Anarchy

8.The

9.Kt

10.Titans

Anarchy pulled out 110 people to the gladz war 110 people out of 194. Thats a better average than clans with 250+ members who only pull out 140-150 members to wars.

and to pko anarchy would crush Corr, Didnt they decline war to a clan with 120 members? i think it was TA. Dont seem to be top 10 material there :)

Corruption did however declare war on 'The' and fought us fairly in a 7 day prep war to which 'The' pulled 110 people, since then we have strengthened :)

1. DI

2. TD

3. DS

4. Gladz/BK

6. TRWF

7. 'The'

8. Anarchy/Corruption

10. Titans/MK

1.DI

2.TD

3.Gladz

4.DS

5.TRWF

6.BK

7.Anarchy

8.The

9.Kt

10.Titans

Rofl moron, if TA declared on Anarchy would u accept?

1. Di

2. Td

3. Gladz

4. Bk

5. Ds

6. Trwf

7. The

8. Anarchy

9. Titans

10. CoR

1.di

2.td

3.gladz

4.bk

6.trwd

7.the

9.Titans

btw corr isnt ranked top 10 because beating mk(Dieng clan) dont means they have top 10 rank

And to corr flamers: Titans HAVE BETTER strenght and organizing. And U havent beated edk, H&H, fear and many clans so u are ranked like #3289 :lol: k? And if Titans declare war to corr then corr is declining it 100% because they dont wana show that their weaker clan than titans. And we can fight alone! We just fought with ds and then td alone on pk. We won both of them :)

Heh:

# Was a pk run in

# We had 60 options - you guys had an official pk trip 170 options

# We asked for a miniwar - you declined (n)

# A Pk trip run-in means nothing at all :)

sig9qz.jpg

yeh metal but not many clans can clam to have recently beat us in a mini u see. so they come up with anything they can to make themselves feel good about emselves ;)

[TDC] Nom Lah - 114+

1.di

2.td

3.gladz

4.bk

6.trwd

7.the

9.Titans

btw titans isnt ranked top 10 because beating rr (dieing clan) dont mean they have top 10 rank. RR lost 100 members before the war, had internal problems, and two leaders didnt show for the war. Titans have better strength and organizing? YOU ****ING LOST TO DS BY LIKE 100 PPL! If you claim you had 125 turnout to that war, then how in the blue hell did u AND Dr both lose to Ds THAT BAD? Even sub top 20 clans could do better than that. Strength and organization my ahs. You had 30+ members just standing there during the war.

k1x, whatever u can do, I can do better ;)

Wedgefreak, if you call asking for a miniwar flaming then thats really stupid yes? And saying "omfg thnx for the free rune" "rofl 615 deaths from a mage" is just asking for it.

Just to let you know - I personally don't care about how many pixels I lose per day, infact my top records been 17 sets on f2p in 24 hours :P

BTW:

chill.jpg

sig9qz.jpg

I was suprised at both DS and TD for not being able to accept the smallest loss :? And you're right pk run-ins don't mean anything, but the fact that people flame us in edge for killing you is wrong. Just take it like a man and go

honestly i dont care if u beat us in a pk run in.

we were just saying its sad to post that u had beaten us in a pk run in when we had 1/3 ur numbers.

ofcourse ur gonna do well when u outnumber 3 to 1

congratulations. my god u guys hit so hard for ppl gangbashing... happy?

rofl.

Gladz and BK are at war, the war will determine #3 and #4.

DS stays #5 or lower until they war somebody

OMFG! lol

just doesnt get through to u ppl, ive seriously said it heaps.

U DONT NEED TO WAR SUMONE TO BE STRONGER THEN THEM! THIS IS A DAM STRENGTH BASED LIST. A CLAN COULD GO ITS WHOLE LIFE WITH OUT WARRING ANYONE AND STILL BE RANKED #1 K?

omg i cant believe u ppl.

st0ff this im going to runescape community. even with thier forums down those ppl seem to understand each other better then they do here!

[TDC] Nom Lah - 114+

I was suprised at both DS and TD for not being able to accept the smallest loss :? And you're right pk run-ins don't mean anything, but the fact that people flame us in edge for killing you is wrong. Just take it like a man and go

honestly i dont care if u beat us in a pk run in.

we were just saying its sad to post that u had beaten us in a pk run in when we had 1/3 ur numbers.

ofcourse ur gonna do well when u outnumber 3 to 1

congratulations. my god u guys hit so hard for ppl gangbashing... happy?

rofl.

Gladz and BK are at war, the war will determine #3 and #4.

DS stays #5 or lower until they war somebody

omg! lol

just doesnt get through to u ppl, ive seriously said it heaps.

U DONT NEED TO WAR SUMONE TO BE STRONGER THEN THEM! THIS IS A DAM STRENGTH BASED LIST. A CLAN COULD GO ITS WHOLE LIFE WITH OUT WARRING ANYONE AND STILL BE RANKED #1 K?

omg i cant believe u ppl.

st0ff this im going to runescape community. even with thier forums down those ppl seem to understand each other better then they do here!

wrong actually. say you have like 500 retired level 120s does that mke you stronger than a clan of 100 active level 120s? erm no. you msut war to gain ranks its the only way to go about it. if gladz owned di then im pretty sure we would get and deserve the rank above them. being strong has like 5 different factors that play a part- average combat, average, hp, organisation and activeness. say a clan of level 110+ challenge a clan like titans. even if titans are outnumbered and out levelled. if they have the organisation they can win.

so please keep quiet. winning wars is the way to go about getting a higher rank :P

ReaZ

1.Di

2.TD

3.DS(won against titans+Dr on official war)

4.Gladz

5.BK(showed us hell good organization last time we fought them)

6.Kt

7.TRWF

8.RR

9.The

10.Corr(been prooving they earn top 10 position)

11.Anarchy

12.TA

13.Titans (learn to fight alone)

14.MK

15[Caution: Executable File]r(improoving)

Exer higher than Lf? WHahhahahuahfuafhuafhauahahha

0276.jpg