Top 10/20/30 Lists

Furious_F

1. Di - Dur

2. Td - Growing and will take that #1 spot someday

3. Gladz - Slaughtered Anarchy

4. Ds - Big numbers, good levels, this is a list about strength right? well Ds has strength

5. Bk - War Ds

6. Trwf - Beat 'The', haven't heard much from you guys lately, working out another war?

7. 'The' - Great clan, great junior clan, will definetly rise once your jrs mature into your clan.

8. Anarchy - Lost to gladz

9. Titans - Nice amount of members, heard you don't have much organization though?

10. FoM - 60 people to 20 minuet prep mini against fools and won, 110+ to our first war, most certainly we can do this again.

11. Corr - Grats you beat Mk, doesn't mean your ranked 9th+

12. Rr - Common rebuilding stage

13. Mk - Lost to Corr

14. Eos - ...

15. Jagz - Some say you shouldn't be ranked, but you guys do have some strength.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. DI

2. TD

3. Gladz

5. DS

6. TRWF

7. 'The'

8. BK

9. Anarchy

10. Titans

lol bk beated trwf in miniwar

Miniwars don't count though I do believe Bk is stronger, and hellbreath, you skipped rank 4 :roll:

Wow I see alot of people ranking MK as top 8-10... well corruption beat MK in a p2p miniwar a couple of weeks ago and then beat MK again in an official f2p war today... so Corr should now be ranked 8-10 :wink:

Corr havent beated Titans or Anarchy so theyre place is 11th.

And what exactly proves u beat Cor either?

Wow I see alot of people ranking MK as top 8-10... well corruption beat MK in a p2p miniwar a couple of weeks ago and then beat MK again in an official f2p war today... so Corr should now be ranked 8-10 :wink:

*muttersaboutstupidity*

ok this is like the last time im gonna say this, this is a STENGTH based list.

Corr dont have to war Titans or Anarchy to show they are top 10 they just gotta have the strength...

i swear ima kill the next person i see say "you gotta beat such&such to be ranked so&so."

if a clan is obviously stronger then another then they should be ranked above them. true an official war would help determine this but itisnt a requirment so stop sayin that stuff. :roll:

[TDC] Nom Lah - 114+

Proud Leader of The Damned Company.

*muttersaboutstupidity*

ok this is like the last time im gonna say this, this is a STENGTH based list.

Corr dont have to war Titans or Anarchy to show they are top 10 they just gotta have the strength...

i swear ima kill the next person i see say "you gotta beat such&such to be ranked so&so."

if a clan is obviously stronger then another then they should be ranked above them. true an official war would help determine this but itisnt a requirment so stop sayin that stuff. :roll:

but in this case, titans arent exactly OBVIOUSLY STRONGER :wink: ppl just think that because they claim tey get 125 ppl to a 6 day prep war.Anyways on topic.

1. Di

2. Td

3. Gladz

4/5. Bk/Ds

6. Trwf

7. The

8/9/10. Anarchy/Titans/CoR in no particular order

its not just a claim about them getting 125 ppl to the 6 day prep.

they did. i know i was there :roll:

best way i find to mesure a clans strength is.

active member count/combat average. then take into account recent wars and the turn outs to those wars.

eg

gladz got 130 peeps. to thier war against anarchy.

ds got 145-150 to our 6 day prep fight.

+ the fact DS and Gladz's combat averages are quite close.

= ds over gladz pl0x?

and dont claim it was just coz u had lotsa members on holiday coz we did too for our war :wink:

if ppl wanna keep denying our strength guess we'll just have to take down gladz or summit. :roll:

[TDC] Nom Lah - 114+

Proud Leader of The Damned Company.

its not just a claim about them getting 125 ppl to the 6 day prep.

they did. i know i was there :roll:

best way i find to mesure a clans strength is.

active member count/combat average. then take into account recent wars and the turn outs to those wars.

eg

gladz got 130 peeps. to thier war against anarchy.

ds got 145-150 to our 6 day prep fight.

+ the fact DS and Gladz's combat averages are quite close.

= ds over gladz pl0x?

and dont claim it was just coz u had lotsa members on holiday coz we did too for our war :wink:

if ppl wanna keep denying our strength guess we'll just have to take down gladz or summit. :roll:

we had 150+ people to the war :) also it was a really bad timing for most gladz with alot of absentees including half of the councill and leaders :P

last week it was :"you guys only beat mk in a 5 day official notice"

and now its: " you guys only beat mk in official war doesnt mean your ranked 9th"

Please, save use the time and just rank us 9 :roll:

titans havn't beaten anarchy, eos, mk, jagz, fom, hell you guys havn't even beaten wog :o so let's put titans at say rank... #72

Happy? :)

di

gladz

td

bk

thats about the only clans i really see in deep wild. sometimes u'll seee some rune raiders but they only fight when they outnumber u 3 to 1 and they still pray.

Di will always be number 1 because we own the wild.

this post is about personal opinion so clam down kid.

1- DI (Always on top)

2- TD (Beat Gladz in war. Deserve the rank)

3- Gladz (Going strong and on the move)

4- BK (Are growing at a rapid place)

5- DS (Dont know much about them)

The next 5 can vary alot so i wont bother trying to pos them :P

1.Di

2.TD

3.DS(won against titans+Dr on official war)

4.Gladz

5.BK(showed us hell good organization last time we fought them)

6.Kt

7.TRWF

8.RR

9.The

10.Corr(been prooving they earn top 10 position)

11.Anarchy

12.TA

13.Titans (learn to fight alone)

14.MK

15[Caution: Executable File]r(improoving)

1.Di

2.TD

3.DS(won against titans+Dr on official war)

4.Gladz

5.BK(showed us hell good organization last time we fought them)

6.Kt

7.TRWF

8.RR

9.The

10.Corr(been prooving they earn top 10 position)

11.Anarchy

12.TA

13.Titans (learn to fight alone)

14.MK

15[Caution: Executable File]r(improoving)

niether titans nor dr are in you top 10 yet ds ranked above gladz becasue of that war? lol we beat anarhcy jsut then (who is ranked 11th in your opinion) just wondering what gave you that impression why gladz ranked fourth lol

wow...so many people who have NO idea what thier talking about =\

Mkay where yo start.....

Ds vs Titans + Dr was an unofficial war...which is the main reason they lost, Dr members' didn't really care

Ta as ranked 12? lololkolololololololoo hahahahahah, wow....talk about clan egos eh? Ta isn't ranked top 20 even.

Titans....you beat Tol, and DW and thought you were top 15....then you beat RR when they just lost 100 people and thier leaders weren'r present at the war. Titans are actually ranked near 15th.. even being considered higher should make you happy, k?

Anarchy lost to Gladz....it doesn't mean Anarchy dropped out of the top 10 and like 5 other clans mov up.....just means Anarchy needs some work

Same with gladz....its like Gladz win a war and drop in rank lawl

Ex-Council and Proud current member of Echo of Silence

EOSUnderbannerok.png

Mkay where yo start.....

Ds vs Titans + Dr was an unofficial war...which is the main reason they lost, Dr members' didn't really care

Ta as ranked 12? lololkolololololololoo hahahahahah, wow....talk about clan egos eh? Ta isn't ranked top 20 even.

Titans....you beat Tol, and DW and thought you were top 15....then you beat RR when they just lost 100 people and thier leaders weren'r present at the war. Titans are actually ranked near 15th.. even being considered higher should make you happy, k?

Anarchy lost to Gladz....it doesn't mean Anarchy dropped out of the top 10 and like 5 other clans mov up.....just means Anarchy needs some work

Actually DS saw the war as an official war.... but Dr and Titans chose not to see it as official so they wouldnt have to add a loss to their war records :roll:

Ds is better than gladz not because they beat 2 clans at once.... but because of their turnout for that war and their organizationg.... I dont think Gladz have ever gotten 150 people to a war. Oh and level wise I hear both clans are equal.

Mkay where yo start.....

Beat me to posting that. How many people did Corr get to their war? Like 90? Coz that shows more strength than 110+ people to a war :x

Mkay where yo start.....

Actually DS saw the war as an official war.... but Dr and Titans chose not to see it as official so they wouldnt have to add a loss to their war records :roll:

Ds is better than gladz not because they beat 2 clans at once.... but because of their turnout for that war and their organizationg.... I dont think Gladz have ever gotten 150 people to a war. Oh and level wise I hear both clans are equal.

if you whatch the gladz vs anarchy video you can see better organisation than in the Ds video :P

Mkay where yo start.....

if you whatch the gladz vs anarchy video you can see better organisation than in the Ds video :P

Maybe Gladz and DS should have a go :P

Does gladz have any plans for the next 2 weeks and I heard BK declared war on Gladz, is it true? :o

sig9qz.jpg

Mkay where yo start.....

Maybe Gladz and DS should have a go :P

Does gladz have any plans for the next 2 weeks and I heard BK declared war on Gladz, is it true? :o

Yes, it's true.