Top 10/20/30 Lists

Furious_F

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have deleted ALOT of ppl.

we got to no.2 without these people being active lol.. td has about 150 people now..those 150 people helped td get to no.2 and we still have them..but it would be fun to get our ranks back...

they have deleted ALOT of ppl.

we got to no.2 without these people being active lol.. td has about 150 people now..those 150 people helped td get to no.2 and we still have them..but it would be fun to get our ranks back...

Exactly what i was thinking, if they kicked inactive people that means they still have the same strength.

1.Di

2. Bk/Gladz

3. Bk/Gladz

4. Trwf

5. The

6. DS

7. Anarchy

8. Corr/Tmrd

9. Corr/Tmrd

10. KT

Wow, you've under-rated KT way too much. We'll war anyone of them just about up to the 3-5th spot. :wink:

1.Di

2. Bk/Gladz

3. Bk/Gladz

4. Trwf

5. The

6. DS

7. Anarchy

8. Corr/Tmrd

9. Corr/Tmrd

10. KT

Wow, you've under-rated KT way too much. We'll war anyone of them just about up to the 3-5th spot. :wink:

War bk, Gladz, Or ds again plz?

trwf and "the" are scared to war Ds

we offered to mini war "the" and we told them they could bring the futures with them rofl.

so how they out rank us?

scared to war :lol: you offer such times when there isnt even 20 trwf on.

we offered to mini war "the" and we told them they could bring the futures with them rofl.

so how they out rank us?

Maybe we should declare again, but we need to have a say in the times. Because all TRWF want is 4pm EST. :roll: Otherwise no war.. so that basically means they want the war times to favour them completely.

sig9qz.jpg

so how they out rank us?

Maybe we should declare again, but we need to have a say in the times. Because all TRWF want is 4pm EST. :roll: Otherwise no war.. so that basically means they want the war times to favour them completely.

lol you offered 7 pm EST so its like 11-12 pm gmt(dont know correct)kombinator is right,about 20 trwf will be online at this time rofl

you made the time that will favour ds completely 2 :roll:

bad english :oops:

1.Di

2.Gladz

3.Bk

4.Ds

5.Trwf

6.The

7.Kt

8.Titans

9.Anarchy

10.Td

Eos and corr stil thinks their better than titans. But if we declare war on them then they decline it. And they afraid to declare war on us 2. They talk that they would win that war because they have organisation, lvls and people but why dont they war with us then? Because they know theyre going to get owned. Corr and eos dont flame anymore k? WE know ur soo good ar flamming but flaming isnt cool so dont flame anymore pl0x kthxbai :wink:

1.Di

2.Gladz

3.Bk

4.Ds

5.Trwf

6.The

7.Kt

8.Titans

9.Anarchy

10.Td

Eos and corr stil thinks their better than titans. But if we declare war on them then they decline it. And they afraid to declare war on us 2. They talk that they would win that war because they have organisation, lvls and people but why dont they war with us then? Because they know theyre going to get owned. Corr and eos dont flame anymore k? WE know ur soo good ar flamming but flaming isnt cool so dont flame anymore pl0x kthxbai :wink:

I beg to differ? I think the fact is that titans think there better than everyone else. :roll: Whats the matter? you're mass recruited clan of 1000 members too unstable to risk losing a war? i mean thats the only reason titans havent been warrin, cuz nhia knows if u lose a war ur clan will crumble, so hes playing it safe cuz his clan is SUPPOSEDLY in the top 10. I bet u 5M that if titans warred a clan and lost half of ur members would ditch u :lol: kthxbai winned

1.Di

2.Gladz

3.Bk

4.Ds

5.Trwf

6.The

7.Kt

8.Titans

9.Anarchy

10.Td

I beg to differ? I think the fact is that titans think there better than everyone else. :roll: Whats the matter? you're mass recruited clan of 1000 members too unstable to risk losing a war? i mean thats the only reason titans havent been warrin, cuz nhia knows if u lose a war ur clan will crumble, so hes playing it safe cuz his clan is SUPPOSEDLY in the top 10. I bet u 5M that if titans warred a clan and lost half of ur members would ditch u :lol: kthxbai winned

Were not mass recruiting if ur brain is too small and u cant understand that. our cmb reqs are 95+ or 90+ with 85magic/ranged and ex ta members would join every clan they want but they wanted to join titans and there were like 2 lvl 90+ who joined us to stick with the ex ta family and become to titans family. And yes u are scaring because we would rip ur arsshes but U dont wana show it that ur weaker clan than Titans. And u r good at flaming, running pray on and praying 1 on 1 so ur clan dont have very good rep because corr is a bunch of flamers except few members like 3 or more are normal ppl. Ur enviroment isnt good one guy sayd hi to us and we sayd hi to him too then he said:" 0mg I thought u will give me ip ban and flame me like corr did." soo yeah think what u are done and try to not flame and act like an arsholes. owned kthxbai

Actually, we offerd 2 pm GMT..

we never offerd 7pm EST to any clan other than BK - :wink:

:oops:

my bad,mixed with bk :oops:

1.Di

2.Gladz

3.Bk

4.Ds

5.Trwf

6.The

7.Kt

8.Titans

9.Anarchy

10.Td

we minied (some may call a full out war - one week prep) DS not too long ago and as you probably have heard, we lost that one pretty badly

and guess what? our clan did not crumble.. we did not have a mass exodus as you claim we would

please don't post baseless claims

btw, where's my 5M? :P

1.Di

2.Gladz

3.Bk

4.Ds

5.Trwf

6.The

7.Kt

8.Titans

9.Anarchy

10.Td

we minied (some may call a full out war - one week prep) DS not too long ago and as you probably have heard, we lost that one pretty badly

and guess what? our clan did not crumble.. we did not have a mass exodus as you claim we would

please don't post baseless claims

btw, where's my 5M? :P

i meant a 1v1 clan involving titans in the near FUTURE :roll: :wink:

Titans are [developmentally delayed]s...

Pran is basically the only Eos you have ever spoken to - So I have an idea - SDFU you annoying bstards.

I officially hate your clan more then Corr all because your fhking annoying.

You mass recruiting Damn vulters (spell check?!)

Do us a favor and go away...cause when you finally do fall I can guarantee basically no Titans member will ever get into most clans.

Ex-Council and Proud current member of Echo of Silence

EOSUnderbannerok.png