um did they release this weeks update?

roanlo

i'm sure this week's update is the X-MAS event but i just read the news bulleton they just added and it says stuff about what their going to update and what they have updated..

just wondering if that was the update for this week. i havn't logged onto runescape in a while(constant farming for gold in other games. X-mas events cost soooo much!)

they realeased everything cept the x-mas and normal letters/pics in the 2nd week...

so i think they only have 2 weeks of updates and 2 weeks of missing updates. :( so i am kinda stumped. i'm leaving for sydney tomorrow to see my dad(AUSTRALIA) and i'm leaving at about 11pm(13 hours from now) so if they dont update it by 7am tomorrow i dont think i will see it till thursday or something :?

Check in about 2 hours and 50 minutes, there should be an update around that time, if there is one.

That's the time where updates are usually made (aproximately).

The only update I see happening though is the Christmas Event, today being exactly 1 week before Christmas. ;)

Just a side note to all; don't complain if Jagex takes a week off. They've been doing work all year, and it's Christmas.. Don't you think they deserve the day off? ;)

(Yeah, i've read the updates, you don't need to flame me for what I just wrote. :P )

cool_ice77.png

cool_ice77.png

Check in about 2 hours and 50 minutes, there should be an update around that time, if there is one.

That's the time where updates are usually made (aproximately).

The only update I see happening though is the Christmas Event, today being exactly 1 week before Christmas. ;)

Just a side note to all; don't complain if Jagex takes a week off. They've been doing work all year, and it's Christmas.. Don't you think they deserve the day off? ;)

(Yeah, i've read the updates, you don't need to flame me for what I just wrote. :P )

I would recommend checking in 30min-1h. :P

Palas1.png

Normally they update on mondays.

And it's 7 days before xmas :-s

So it's unusual for RS

Maybe they'll update it for when kids are coming home from school at a GMT time and when people are just waking up in the US

Samari <3:

liverdh1.jpg

Help me starting out again - Give YOUR advice!

If you're collecting in game "hyt's" send me a message here or in game :D