only in runescape...

LordVeret

• 2 weeks later...

Only in Runescape does a scarecrow actually work.

Only in Runescape will someone watch your plants for you for a couple buckets of ....

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

• 2 weeks later...

Only in Runescape can you get 3 good sized logs from a tree having only hit it with a small hatchet one time.

Only in Runescape can you kill one guard and have the other guards simply look the other way... but when u try to take 30 coins they crack you over the head.

Only in Runescape do people punch cows in the head with their bare fists until either they die or the cow dies...

Only in Runescape can you kill someone and be rewarded for burying their bones, but have no coinsequences for the murder.

Only in Runescape can you be comepletely owned by a friggin' ninja monkey with a scimitar.

Only in Runescape do people actually collect cabbages just to say they have that many cabbages....

ragthing11uo.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
only in runescape can you control your fictional character of pixels.

knights online, WOW, GW (no not games workshop)

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

Only in runescape can you kill a skeleton but only get a pile of bones that is just as big as a pile of bones droped by a chicken!!!

but what if its a chickens skeleton?

Only in Runescape can a noob be insulted for asking for money (they only neew a few gp) and a higher lv player can ask for 5000gp and get it easily.

Off topic:

Only in RWK can you be a noob and have a kingdom worth 10Billion gold.

(pm me if you understand that)

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42