Help ME decide

craven_range

Ok hi :)

i , like every other honest runescaper, wants lots of GP =)

but im not here to say "OMGZ CAN I MAKE 10MIL GP IN LIEK 10 MINS!?!?"

i realise that making money requires time and skills

so i have come for some advice, to see what people think i should raise in order to make some money.

ok so here are my stats: [please dont flame me i know im not as good as 90% of people on these forums. im not boasting, just asking for advice]

so basically, i have around 1.7mil at my disposal [flax and smelting iron bars =D was my old way of making money but im over it ]

a.jpg

OK, so what skills should i raise for a profit??

I am currently a member and will continue to be one

I am aware that natures are a great profit

but currently pure ess is rising and natures are falling, and i dont really like Rcing alot.. i might give it a go

can people give me suggestions?

thanks =)

I know Yews and Lobs are a good profit.. but they need to be high lvl!!

what things are good for what i have around my lvl (or a bit above im willing to train =))

Smelt steel then =P still brings in cash + smithing lvls

Hi Dax, sorry to be a pain, but iron is alot more profit and xp than steel =D if im going to smelt it would be iron again :P steel just seems too slow for me.. 3X The running backwards and forwards to the Smelter..

Well, the only other thing that I see is fishing lobs and selling them ..but IMO there way to slow and boring :wall:

dax_jacks.png

dax_jacks.png

I too wanted lots of money but when u actually have the money in ur hands ur like "now what?"

So then i started to pk (back then) and now do bh/clanwars.

Do a skill u like or do combat and do monster drops like drag assuming u r a member. If u doing skills never do mining or smithing cuz it boring and ul quit at lvl 50ish.

Probably fish cuz sharks r 900gp at ge.

Most profitable though is rune crafting. Making nats + other strong runes = money.

I too wanted lots of money but when u actually have the money in ur hands ur like "now what?"

Oh i have 1.7mil but the point is to "invest" it in a skill to make even more :mrgreen:

I have been suggested to "buy" 70 fletching by buying maples, then when i get to that do alot of making Yew bows.. is this a profitable idea?

Similarly is 60 W/C, 55 Magic, 70+ Fletching, And 41rcing (41 or 44?) a really good combination?

That is, make yew longs and alch.

Or does that take forever to make money

I would say do some runecraftin. The price of nats won't fall below 250 each so that's pretty much a 125-130 gp profit per nat. You'd still need some rcin lvls before you can make the nats but its worth it.

Maybe instead of rcin the nats you could use world 36 and run double nats through the abyss(if u can't access the abyss do the minigame) while you still can before the 3k trade limit is released. If you do enough you should be able to make quite a decent amount of money.

---

If that isn't something you are into then you can always simply train slayer and save drops you get. You can rack up quite a bit of money in the higher slayer/combat levels. Plus high combat is always nice since you can later kill higher lvl monsters for rare drops.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

i remember getting 55 magic, 70 fletch, and 60 wc. Its really cool being able to gather your own materials and alch money out of nowhere. But, it is a slow process. When i got it I thought it was alot, so you would probably be happy with the income.

Low_C.png