rate my stupid death!

ok, so i was killing bandos, and i just killed the boss, not looking at my hp. i was getting piled by al l3 sargents, and when i did look at my hp i had 6. i tried to eat, but jsut as i did, i got hit a 6 :wall: <.< fortuantley, one of my teammates pblessed my grave, and i was able to get back in time to save my most important stuff.

owiehr6.png

i lost my mage cape, zammy stole, and ainchent mace, as i dint wana risk the v by being in the boss room. ut it coulda been alot worse. gravestones ftw!!!

(in short, im an idiot \' )

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i know this, your supposed to tell me how stupid i am for dying to sargents :XD: and this is also the 1st time in al long time i woulda dided for a major loss =\

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I got an even better one.. i was on the computer, and my dad called me for 2 second(more like 5min). More brother who some what knows how to play, and has his own accouunt took over for me. i was at the metal dragons(stell and iron) i was magin them i had 5k deaths 25k fires give or take infinity gloves, and infininty boots..thats what i lost, because apparently my bro figured out how to not drink anti pots and how to take my dragon sheild off. =/

~88 click~

gravestrones ftw

oversized.jpg[/bads]