Tip.it, I need a question answered please:

crushpker

Alterising Dragon Bones (1.5k - 2kea - NOT 100% sure) is the quickest method of getting Prayer exp.

Using this method you get 3x the normal amount of exp. You simply go to somebodys house (most likely in Yanille or Rimmington) / or your own if you have 69+ Construction and use your bones on the Altar.

Be careful, because if the candle stands aren't lit, you don't get full exp..this is usually the job of the house owner - to keep them lit.

Once you have altarised all you bones in you inventory, teleport to a bank either using a glory / ring of dueling OR a Teleport Method in The house itself. Then you simply keep doing this over and over again until you have your desired prayer lvl.

Glad I could help! :thumbsup:

Itiessi.png

Returned to Runescape June 2011 after a 3 year break :)

Alterising Dragon Bones (1.5k - 2kea - NOT 100% sure) is the quickest method of getting Prayer exp.

Using this method you get 3x the normal amount of exp. You simply go to somebodys house (most likely in Yanille or Rimmington) / or your own if you have 69+ Construction and use your bones on the Altar.

Be careful, because if the candle stands aren't lit, you don't get full exp..this is usually the job of the house owner - to keep them lit.

Once you have altarised all you bones in you inventory, teleport to a bank either using a glory / ring of dueling OR a Teleport Method in The house itself. Then you simply keep doing this over and over again until you have your desired prayer lvl.

Glad I could help! :thumbsup:

3.5 not 3