im not a mem nd want 2 kno bout Pyramind plunder ?

skaterrjamez

I don't use it much but I'll tell you what I know.

Pyramid plunder is a mini-game (members only) where you train your thieving by 'looting' different things. For example, a sarcophagus. It is located in Sophanem and requires the quest 'Icthlarin's Little Helper' to access. When you loot these things you will get a treasure. It can be clay, stone, or gold (is there another?) You can then sell these trinkets to a man named Simon who is located just near the Pyramid Plunder pyramid. The higher your thieving level, the better room int he pyramid you can get into, and the more xp you can get.

Sometimes, if you loot a sarcophagus, you may get a Pharaoh's Sceptre. This gives you teleports (not sure how many) to the 3 desert pyramids (Agility, Desert Treasure, and Pyramid Plunder). It can also be sold to other players for a nice 550k or so :D

Thats about all that I know. Go look at Tip.it's Pyramid Plunder guide for more info.

~Kazel

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

People can get there at lv 91 thiev 20k per trip (each trip=5 min), so you can get 220-240k xp/hour there, if i was this lv i would get like 2,2m xp per day, since i play 10 hours+ per day(vacation 8-) ), like this you can get thiev cape really fast in PP ::'

I hope i helped <3:

pinguim0310.png