A new sig by me.

Punkage

totaly what happend to me yesterday. :(

the guy that is getting stumbled by the people looks awfully flat and his shield looks out of order. i really dont see any c/c here.. wait.. where is his nose!!

i have a question where do you get that text?

wait.. where is his nose!! i have a question where do you get that text?
I've never included a nose in any of my characters. The text I cannot reveal, however (not only am I not going to display the url for it, but the name has a naughty word in it).

they guy on the ground his sheild looks a bit too small?

the ancient staff looks a bit wide, and the top is a bit small too?

and i think u forgot to color in a spot near the phat theres a blank white spot

thats about it, and yeah whats that font called, i really like it, looks cool

great job on the sig =p

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

no zammy hood or cape innacurate
OMG REALLY WOW I'M SO SURPRISED YOU NOTICED THAt!!!11 WOW LYKE DID U EVER THINK TAT MABE HE ORDERED THAT?!

If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't post. Bringing your childish comments like "nope this is wrong it's bad" is not constructive. You've never liked me and set that childish jealousy aside and try to say something constructive. Something SPECIFIC that you don't like about it. Something CONSTRUCTIVE. I'll get the definition of it if you want. Tell me what you like, what you don't like, etc, so I can LEARN for the next sig I do.

Btw, pmg, your sig also has it's innacuracies. Eff off, kiddo.

I like it. Its a nice sig and has a smooth feel to it.

Pros

-Smoothness and the "flow" of the sig

-Nicely shaded on the main character

-I love that wall in the background- good linework

-Good detail amongst the Saradomin ppl

Cons

-Lack of shading in the Saradomin ppl

-Why is the main char's staff under the bridge (or am I just seeing it wrong?)

-Features on the main character look slightly off (the mouth) and the Abbysal whip (or whatever its called) doesn't look well attatched to the guy.

Good job :).

MoguraTipit.jpeg

Where can I get one?
By pming me and leaving a bid.

[message shortened]
Thank you Molishist, it really helps to see what people like and dislike about it. It helps me improve by learning what does/does not work.

sig shop? lol
Wrong. I don't have a sig shop. Maybe I will some day when I'm fully back on tip.it. ;)

Ah, and Pure, you are correct. I try to include myself in most sigs I do (if there's room and stoof). ;)

no zammy hood or cape innacurate
OMG REALLY WOW I'M SO SURPRISED YOU NOTICED THAt!!!11 WOW LYKE DID U EVER THINK TAT MABE HE ORDERED THAT?!

If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't post. Bringing your childish comments like "nope this is wrong it's bad" is not constructive. You've never liked me and set that childish jealousy aside and try to say something constructive. Something SPECIFIC that you don't like about it. Something CONSTRUCTIVE. I'll get the definition of it if you want. Tell me what you like, what you don't like, etc, so I can LEARN for the next sig I do.

Btw, pmg, your sig also has it's innacuracies. Eff off, kiddo.

i think your over-reacting a bit.

its nice, i hate the looks of that newbie its looks like a cardboard

theres a big bad white spot between the phat and the wall.

the boots/feet of the mauler and meleer are instable fix them.

it almoste looks as if the meleers arm is to long and out of proportion.

he doesnt have allot of grip on his book, it will fall like that.

if the noob was a bit more in good perspective (its terribly out of perspective) it will look better..

both shields are way to smal.. i cant imagene that stopping dragonbreath of a dragon.

the maulers cape should be blowing in the wind like that its very awkward.

the main char's thumb should show a bit more,for a firmer grip.

i dont think the font fits the scene.

nor does the AA

anything else?

signature_1.gif

queer i agree with you on the noobs sheild but i think the drgbreath sheild is right, because itis at a slant so if u see something wide on a slant it appears to be thinner, although yeah, it mite need a lil bit more length too it

also what text is that? i like that one alot

and what does AA mean queer?

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

kk here's cc the water doesnt look like water theres some squashed person without a cape was that requested too?the chains aweful the mauls too small so is the anti fire shield

i like the text and border the proportions are good and your linework isnt chunky blobs like lots

also im not a kid or am i jealous because im getting better too, you asked for cc so i gave it you here complain and well you just cant take bad criticism because you think your sigs are godly

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Personally I feel the water has bubbles which makes it look like blue lava

The shield I'm not sure if you want it that way, but as posted the dragon fire shield has a circle on top and a triangle under it

But still overall very good job

Have you actually ever been to cws? You would know that they wear cloacks and capes. Also, the shading isn't very good and the outline is choppy. The characters almost look flat.

OTher than that, it's nice...

I have been to cw, I do know they wear cloaks and capes. He requested NO CAPE. I don't have any problems with the shield, actually. The chain is aweful? In what way, please expand. That doesn't help with the c/c you're giving because I don't know what to fix. To me it looks the same as the previous chains I've done and you never said anything before. To me it sounds like you examined it with a damn magnifying glass, just looking for one [bleep]ing thing wrong with it. The maul isn't small... there's parts you can't see but that's all I find wrong with it. You're so good at giving cc smellysocks, I love how you say it in a "this this this this" type of way, no explanations, just simply "ok this is wrong, this is, this is, this is..." Okaaayyy, but WHAT is wrong with it? I learn through mistakes and it's kind of hard to do so if you just like giving lists of things that are SLIGHTLY wrong. I didn't mean jealous in that way, I'm sorry if it came off like that. I'm glad you're getting better, I haven't seen any of your work, but it's good to hear that you actually have done something to back up what you say. I'm sure if you tossed me a sig of yours I can simply say "this is wrong, so this this, and this, and this..." also, if you don't have anything meaningful to post, just don't. I CAN take bad criticism. I HAVE through this whole post. The immature "this this this" is not bad criticism, it's magnifying the faults and enjoying it. I don't think my sigs are "godly". There are always flaws in a sig and I know this, mine just happens to have some too. There will always be people that don't like you, I know this and I know how to take bad criticism, learn from it, and go back to paint and try harder next time. This is what I do every time.

silly boy i agree with you on the noobs sheild but i think the drgbreath sheild is right, because itis at a slant so if u see something wide on a slant it appears to be thinner, although yeah, it mite need a lil bit more length too it

also what text is that? i like that one alot

and what does AA mean silly boy?

o AA is anti-alias.

hope i wasnt one of the "this, this, this" you are referring to.

signature_1.gif