2 weeks after.....

bobbas7

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what was really funny was that it was the cheaters, scammers, RWT, gold farmers and bots that were the most vocal opponents of the changes, but their main complaint was that the changes were ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ get this ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ unfair. It was not fair that they could no longer scam and cheat and RWT. And they climbed up on that high horse and demanded equity when they were the very worst aspects of the game. The rest of us are better off without them, and deep down inside, everyone knows that.

I feel the same as I did before as I am not a player-killer, although I don't know how it feels in a couple of days ahead. It probably isn't going to be so easy to drop off some yew logs for a bunch of coins anymore! Like others have said, I actually kinda liked the staking update. People who used to stake high amounts of money is actually learning to gamble in-game. If they win, they win the amount of money staked, but if they lose, then they lose a good amount of even more. Hopefully, it helps to banish the bots.

Callahan140.gif

Callahan140.png

I was happy with the updates, still am.

December 10th was the day when JaGeX gained my full respect.

so we had to come up with the one thing that would successfully stop real-world traders ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ stopping unbalanced trade. It will be tough for law-abiding players, but it will also be tough for us, as we will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you.

That paragraph there explains why i will always respect and trust what JaGeX are doing as no company cuts their profits without a reason.

Numbers of players playing also seem to be on the rise aswell. When i logged in yesterday around 4pm GMT world 99 had 1450 players in it, havnt seen it like that in a while.

So True, So True. that quote is when jagex truly gained full respect. Before I respected them for there skill (what they have done with Java), now I respect them for how they act (code of honour) which is a much greater thing to be respected for.