Ring of life stories?

Yohbilleh

I was doing slayer tasks at Iron dragons, I was there for bout 5 mins til I had to eat my dinner, so I logged out. When I logged in, I lagged at the "Click to Play" screen and heard a few dragon noises.

When I finally managed to see my screen, I was at Fally, with my items all with me. I was shocked yet happy at the same time.

Never went to iron dragons again. (They play dirty by attacking lagging players)

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

• 3 weeks later...

I hate my story... was at my first barrow trip, thinking to be smart to take a ROL... Finally killed all brothers, had Karil in tunnel. I saw the chest room, so i tried going in. But there was a puzzle, and a skeleton attacking me. Kept on trying to get the puzzle clicked before i got attacked by the skeleton, until all of a sudden, got teled to falador... Skeleton hit me down to 5 hp, but i had an inventory of lobs left.. Stupid ring :(

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.

hah this wasnt me but my one friend went pking(back in the olden days before bh) and he was sitting with full varrocks and a zerker ring or somethin along those lines and this like 95 pops up and hits like 20-20 with range so he switches to black dhide. the guy gets outta dds and specs him 20-27 and hes saved with 1hp. Luckily unpoisoned.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.