High-Calorie Foods

Futurama

Canned tuna is really good if you like it. A single can (don't know what size, but the standard size in the US) has 32.5 grams of protien, and maybe 140 calories.

What I would do, if you're serious about this, is go out and get a lot of food, but make sure you aren't going to get sick of it. Every day, pack a lunch in a small cooler, and eat throughout the day. Put like two bananas in it, two sports drinks, two small milks, some string cheese, grapes, powerbars, etc. Make sure you have something like a tuna sandwich in it (based on the data above that's a good idea), and maybe some beef jurkey. That should get you through the day.

Make sure every morning you have a good breakfast, but not too big. A couple of eggs, a bowl of cereal, a glass of milk, and a banana, maybe a piece of toast. The contents of the cooler should get you by until dinner, then eat a good sized, healthy dinner.

peterstretchfn5.gif

soda(soda pop, pop, whatever you people call it)...110 calories per 8 oz drink 2, 2 liters a day and you're good

Are you kidding me? Might as well IV sugar into your bloodstream. I hope you don't like your body or your teeth if you drink that much soda.

I drink about that much per day, but I brush my teeth every 2 hours unless I'm sleeping or working. I only lose weight because I do so much physical labor at work.

Canned tuna is really good if you like it. A single can (don't know what size, but the standard size in the US) has 32.5 grams of protien, and maybe 140 calories.

You can get Mercury poisoning if you eat too much

soda(soda pop, pop, whatever you people call it)...110 calories per 8 oz drink 2, 2 liters a day and you're good

Are you kidding me? Might as well IV sugar into your bloodstream. I hope you don't like your body or your teeth if you drink that much soda.

I drink about that much per day, but I brush my teeth every 2 hours unless I'm sleeping or working. I only lose weight because I do so much physical labor at work.

Wow, i think you're better off smoking. There's so many downsides to drinking that much soda. It's not good for you in the first place. Why do you think our bodies is 80% (dunno exact % for you ppl who wanna correct ppl) water. It's not 80% Coke, or 80% Sprite. So many chemicals inside of it. And don't think i'm some health freak. I still drink soda, just like 2-3 times a week. Water is the best thing. Ask any Personal Trainer.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Water is the best thing if you care about yourself, but I'm not going to spend money on a carboard tasting substance or a flavored water. I can buy a 2 liter of soda for $.45 but if I want 2 liters of water or flavored water it costs about $2.00

Like what? Brushing your teeth each 2 hours? Drinking that much soda just isn't good, weither you brush your teeth or work a lot, it doesn't matter.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Another thing for weight gain: try eating lots of carbs at night. Carbs are the most difficult form of energy to burn off (fat being second, protein being the easiest to burn off). This means if your consuming something then going to sleep, you don't have any time to burn the energy off before bed and therefore it makes you gain weight.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

spaghetti (sp) spaghetti, spaghetti.... very high in callorie, and fairly good for you, and tasts good. long distance runners eat a big plate before they run!

Well, maybe the night before, but I can't do that the day of the race. The last time I tried eating spaghetti before running, I almost vomitted all over the place. Speaking of that, NEVER, EVER eat a hamburger before a 5k. Don't ask me how I know.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

NEVER, EVER eat a hamburger before a 5k. Don't ask me how I know.

It all depends on the person. I eat a lot before running constantly and I don't puke, but my body handles things a lot differently than most people's bodies.