Chins @ Ape Atol

Harrington

Hi... I need some help training with chinchompas at Ape Atol.

I've watched a few vids on YouTube and in every video, the player seems to be surrounded by over a dozen skeletal monkeys. I however, cannot seem to gather more than 4-6 at a time.

Each time I venture out from under a ledge, I get pelted by rocks and take significant damage.

I assume I'm missing some trick, but it's not very clear from the low quality videos.

How do I gather more enemies and how do I do so without venturing out from the ledge and taking damage.

Thanks

Harrington.gif

~I'm not sure, having never tried this myself, but aren't there only like three places per world where you can get that many Monkies? I've seen those special spots marked on a guide somewhere...~

~If that's not your problem, i'd suggest trying a busier world with less time between respawns. Other than that, i guess just wait till someone who knows what they're talking about comes along =). Goodluck.~

Our_Moon.png

I think someone is trying to get you killed ! I never heard of Chinchompas's at the Ape Atoll. If you venture to ape atoll you have to be a chimp or you WILL get pelted with arrows and stuff and die! I may be wrong on this but ....

Every time you kill a monkey they drop a bone. Do not let these bones stack in +3 piles instead pick them up and drop them nearby this will make the monkeys spawn from every bone instead of 1 spawn out of one pile and you need to wait until it spawns one more from that pile.

If you don't understand the things written above just pick up the bones and spread them around you.

Stay under the ledge just at all time, if you want a monkey from far away to get to you just throw one chinchompa at it and it will come to you.

I think someone is trying to get you killed ! I never heard of Chinchompas's at teh Ape Atoll. If you venture to ape atoll you have to be a chimp or you WILL get pelted with arrows and stuff and die! I may e wrong on this but ....

That guy is an complete idiot in my eyes, he have no idea what hes talking about.

igsig.png

Every time you kill a monkey they drop a bone. Do not let these bones stack in +3 piles instead pick them up and drop them nearby this will make the monkeys spawn from every bone instead of 1 spawn out of one pile and you need to wait until it spawns one more from that pile.

If you don't understand the things written above just pick up the bones and spread them around you.

Stay under the ledge just at all time, if you want a monkey from far away to get to you just throw one chinchompa at it and it will come to you.

I think someone is trying to get you killed ! I never heard of Chinchompas's at teh Ape Atoll. If you venture to ape atoll you have to be a chimp or you WILL get pelted with arrows and stuff and die! I may e wrong on this but ....

That guy is an complete idiot in my eyes, he have no idea what hes talking about.

Thanks, I'll give that a go :)

Harrington.gif

You calling ME an idiot??????

Your reply was completely inaccurate. Ape Atol is well known as the best power training spot for range when equiped with chinchompas. My query was how to be more efficient.

Thanks for your concern though lol

Harrington.gif

There was no need to call me an idiot! My bad .....I mis-read the post about the chnchompas in Ape Atoll... They were USING chins to kill monkey and not getting pelted by stuff there....SO there is STILL no reason to call ANYONE names. If they make a mistake ....Oh Perfect One be NICE about it.....Oh Rude One......

I think someone is trying to get you killed ! I never heard of Chinchompas's at the Ape Atoll. If you venture to ape atoll you have to be a chimp or you WILL get pelted with arrows and stuff and die! I may be wrong on this but ....

Uhm, no.

I got 99 Range there, getting 250-300k range xp an hour.

Get the highest range bonus possible, I used Armadyl with ranger boots, fury etc, get prayer pots, as you kill the skeletal monkeys, their bones begin to shake and the bones turn into monkeys as well as them respawning.

I hope that made sense.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

another question... what fuse type should I use... short, medium or long?

At the start, Medium fuse, when you have alot of skeletal monkeys around you, and you're pretty much always hitting 8-9 of them each time, switch to Short fuse.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

another question... what fuse type should I use... short, medium or long?

At the start, Medium fuse, when you have alot of skeletal monkeys around you, and you're pretty much always hitting 8-9 of them each time, switch to Short fuse.

Ok, thanks again.

That's working nicely now :)

Harrington.gif