Crazy Snow globe used to be evil

Fusionxx

I'll be hunting in my spot for an hour, maybe two hours, then a random Hunter will appear and notice the world is full. What happen to first come first served?Anyways the Hunter who see's the spots are all taken doesn't hop, they decide they will be immature and snow down the whole chin spot.

It's pretty aggravating to have to hop worlds because of one lunatic that miss uses the Christmas Gift.

Basically Is there any way to prevent this, or Make the snow disappear or "melt"?

This Is basically slowing down my rate to 99 hunter...

It's not that big of a deal just alittle annoying since it's the 5th time today I have fallen victim to the snow crew...

Fusionxx.png

Same here, I tried lighting fires all aroun the piles :XD:

I hate it!

~Knotch

Also, you might want to delete this post so others don't get ideas.

everyone knows about this :-$

they're just some 10year olds having fun.

i want a new rule ''no snow globing around others hunter/firemaking spots''

VIX VIX VIX

Whatever guilty is only Jagex then they develop new useless skill (Hunter) and make not so much spots for all players!

How much people already got same problems with leak of hunting place!? we do suggestions to make new useless random events, new useless minigames & etc.. but nobody just suggest to make bigger hunting territory or more territories - like i understand Jagex must work for all players especially members playing pleasure not some confusing playing conditions, we need new or much bigger places for hunting (it can be in wildy to prevent some low level players or somewhere in else place & etc..) ...

P.S. What about hunting then is useless, you think not?, better they done new combat skill like Unarmed fight or smth and add it to combat level to make max combat level highter!

P.P.S. Like now coming another one useless skill "summoning" it remember for me Diablo2 and Necromancers or Druids (depends what you summoning) - 1. It will lag servers with more objects! 2. Not all people want to summon something, possible to make more clever decissions what about skills then that ones!

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track