Power Training

RazorAce

I am looking for a good place with great xp/h for combat. Attack/Defense. I have around 70 att/def right now and I am looking for 80 in each before my membership runs out (30 days). What is a good place to powertrain? Here are some things you might need to know.

Cash: 2.2M

Bank/Armor: Whip, Dlegs, Dmed, Dscim, Obby Cape, Rune Def, Dboots

Skills:

Attack 72

Strength 80

Defense 70

HP 77

Range 76

Mage 62

Prayer 60

Combat: 93

http://s9.invisionfree.com/pec <--Best clan ever.

khii8.jpg

Kk, how crowded are they usually? What are some other options also.

They arn't very crowded now with the "death of pking" so most of the pures that crowded the area, I would imagine arn't there anymore.

----

Other than that if you had guthans there would be a number of places you could train. If you have food that you can use then Fire Giants are always good.

Or

If you have like 400+ lobbies I know of a good method to kill daggs under the light house.

[hide=The Method]

First you get all your equip and supplies. Leave 2 slots open in your invent. For one of the slots keep a load of money about 80k or so and with the other slot keep noted lobbies. Fill the rest of your invent with lobbies or lobbies + pots for a bit faster killing.

Once you run out of lobbies go up the ladder and then back into the ground floor of the lighthouse. Then to the next floor up where Jossik is. Sell lobbies to him and buy them back 5-10 at a time until your invent is restocked.

NOTE:

I heard something about them changing the prices in General Stores to the GE prices. If this is true then this method would be a waste. :oops:

[/hide]

Other than that I find experiments to be best. The sacrifice in drops is made up by the fast exp and no need for food or healing.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

For xp/hour dagganoths under the lighthouse are very good (60k/hour+ easy). They're fine to kill with rune, you can last a good amount of time on an invent of food, and you can bring noted food/pots and unnote it in the shop upstairs.

Not much in the way of drops, but you get the occasional snap seed/lvl2 clue.

Tyrrell9.gif