ogre range training spot...

sparky697

I know about what you talking i allways used this place...

Many people go to place where is the wall and train at that place (this place to favorite if for me i love silence and less players) is almost directly from yanille gates to west, but my favorite spot is from same yanille gates to north west is a bit in north from spot where wall is you will find abandomed house which is great for safespoting you can use walls of house or some plants to safespot, i have ideal tactics including KS melees :) when they try to KS me, you then at 1 time can kill like 2-3 ogres and they have no choice just to leave, but is ok because is ranged only spot we must remove from here melees especially armed with whips and full dragon or barrows set stuff, if they can wear it then they can kill highter level monsters already :) but house spot is ideal just for 2-3 players (depends from they kill rate)... one time i maked map of this place but now i to busy to do this again :)

BTW: for melees here is a lot of spots - you don't need to KS (Kill Steal) rangers, just go in south from that spots where people kill chompies you then find a lot of free ogres, is better then noobish activity with trying to take rangers spot :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track