sharkies

bigcheese235

I fishing monkfishes because is enought good for my for combat/slayer training and sharks for me still go slow (with my 91fishing lvl), sharks is nothing to compare with monkfishes catching speed especially if we will compare catched sharks and monks per same time how much total can restore hp each...

Monks are like in 2nd place from power fishing methods (not counting barbarian training things which i still not tested)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

yey, finally a question i can relate to <3

well the answer is - never

i have many high level fishing friends (i'm one of them)

and they all catch really slow sharks, puzzled i attempted it and almost died of boredom first attempt... thats at 95 fishing

i'd recommend 99 fishing with admirals pie

Your Friendly Neighbour Hood Archive <3

archive.png

If you look at Tip.it's fishing and cooking guide, you'll notice that Monkfish has almost the same fishing and cooking exp. If you plan on training them both, I'd recommend training with Monkfish since it has a really decent fishing speed, gives you the cooking speed and is also a decent food source for combat training or for Slayer tasks.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)