This is what I think they should do with pvp combat

shadow1854

First off.. I think They should work on castle wars. They haven't worked on it since a few months after it came out.. Which was in the year 2004. Even though it has been that long it is still one of the funnest and most popular mini games

You should be able to have head gear in there.. You can see who your enemies are fine with just a cape.. Plus if you right click them attack is always the first option if they are your enemy and of cource white/blue dots..

The waiting room should only be for 2-3 minutes.. 5 minutes? That is rediculous. Also they should make waiting rooms more entertaining... Like random baricades popping up and you destroy them (better then standing around) also I think the baricades in the waiting room should give exp.

The rewards in castle wars are terrible. The tickets take way too long and the armor/weapons are useless. There should be experience you get, tons of new weapons, tons of new armor, etc.

They should have highscores on castle wars.. 1 for killing the most people, the other for scoring the most points on your team. Also capturing a flag should give agility experience or something.

Other things in castle wars should also give experience.. Like lighting a baricade on fire should give firemaking, or maybe if your thieving level is high enough you could go in your enemies portal room and steal their bandages. The ropes that you use on the building to get up easier should give agility exp and you actually see your charecter climbing up. Isn't that lame to spend a large amount of time on a mini game but not get much out of it? Isn't it nice to know that everything your doing builds up eventually?

The last suggestion I will have for castle wars is that instead of guthix being random.. When you pick guthix you just walk around and not attack anyone. Or maybe you can float around and go faster then run energy and never run out.. to make it more entertaining and to watch fights better.

Now for bounty hunter....

Simply a single combat bounty hunter area and no restrictions needed when you pick up someones armor.

Clan wars..

to me clan wars is probably the most unorganized mini game in Runescape. The main problem is you can't tell who is on your team and who isn't. So the people that aren't on your team shouldn't have attack as the first option.. Also there should be white/blue dots.

You don't get to see the name of your opposing clan. It just says opposing clan. It should say the name instead.

You should be able to communicate with both clans when you are in war. Both clan chats should merge together.

I think that for every person you kill you should get 1k gp. Nothing is worse then a mini game with no rewards..

There should also be a banker at clan wars so you don't have to walk all the way to bounty hunter. Even though bounty hunter is only 50 seconds away.

I think that clans should have highscores. You can see what clan is ranked the most.. It would show how many clans wars they won and whichever has the most is number 1. The thing is though.. That you can change names easily and people do it often so maybe there could be a way of making a clan have a permanent name or turning it into a bounty hunter clan. But that might not work out either but you see where I am headed at I am sure someone can think of something good..

Well anyway I hope that you like my ideas about pvp combat. I cannot post this on the official runescpae forums because im permanetly banned so if you like any of these ideas then feel free to post them in the suggestions forum or rants forum if you are doing it with anger.

shadow1854.png

Good ideas/fixes, but wrong forum; gotta go to Suggestions forum.

Haven't rread them all but skimmed over, and they are sensible and would improve things :)

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Isn't it nice to know that everything your doing builds up eventually?

cw does suck a bit. But you answered your own rant. Everything builds up eventually. That's the whole game. When you wc, u click on tree, and with an axe, you chop it down. Eventually, that's a pleasing distraction for you. Why? In a couple seconds you gained exp. Would it suck if the game were:

Welcome to Runescape.

and your exp would go:

100 -> 160 -> 220 -> etc.

all by itself? That's no fun at all.

Simply a single combat bounty hunter area and no restrictions needed when you pick up someones armor.

This is why BH was made, so that you HAVE restrictions. As soon as you kill ur target, you get ur prize, no restriction. You can stay, you can walk away.

I think you mean, if you go rogue (kill a non-target), you pick up their stuff, you have a 3 minute wait time before you leave. I'm sorry, I forgot, you can't bring in anything else that is not needed. Like lvl3 bot accs carrying multiple sets of full rune in. If a lvl 30 main acc + 9 lvl 3 bot accs are in the first room, yeah, they could possibly go ape on each other to make it look good. But, the lvl 30 could just kill em all, fearing no death from 9 lvl 3s...

Clan wars..

to me clan wars is probably the most unorganized mini game in Runescape. The main problem is you can't tell who is on your team and who isn't. So the people that aren't on your team shouldn't have attack as the first option.. Also there should be white/blue dots.

You don't get to see the name of your opposing clan. It just says opposing clan. It should say the name instead.

You should be able to communicate with both clans when you are in war. Both clan chats should merge together.

I think that for every person you kill you should get 1k gp. Nothing is worse then a mini game with no rewards..

There should also be a banker at clan wars so you don't have to walk all the way to bounty hunter. Even though bounty hunter is only 50 seconds away.

I think that clans should have highscores. You can see what clan is ranked the most.. It would show how many clans wars they won and whichever has the most is number 1. The thing is though.. That you can change names easily and people do it often so maybe there could be a way of making a clan have a permanent name or turning it into a bounty hunter clan. But that might not work out either but you see where I am headed at I am sure someone can think of something good..

Clan Wars (great another CW) - we got wildy capes on f2p. Use those before you go in. might help.

I'm sure like JaGEx sells gravestones ingame, you could possibly buy a clan. IDK.

~WSW~

Isn't it nice to know that everything your doing builds up eventually?

Well, nothing lasts forever, so ultimately everything is is pointless. :P

Dude, it would be nice if the PvP parts of the game were to be updated, but your suggestions are exactly why Jagex nerfed the rewards at Pest Control, it would make leveling up too easy.

The point of mini-games such as Castle Wars and Clan Wars is supposed to be for fun, not an alternative to traditional tranning.

As for Bounty Hunter, your suggestion would cause chaos, and it has enough of that already.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

First off.. I think They should work on castle wars. They haven't worked on it since a few months after it came out.. Which was in the year 2004. Even though it has been that long it is still one of the funnest and most popular mini games

You should be able to have head gear in there.. You can see who your enemies are fine with just a cape.. Plus if you right click them attack is always the first option if they are your enemy and of cource white/blue dots..

The waiting room should only be for 2-3 minutes.. 5 minutes? That is rediculous. Also they should make waiting rooms more entertaining... Like random baricades popping up and you destroy them (better then standing around) also I think the baricades in the waiting room should give exp.

The rewards in castle wars are terrible. The tickets take way too long and the armor/weapons are useless. There should be experience you get, tons of new weapons, tons of new armor, etc.

They should have highscores on castle wars.. 1 for killing the most people, the other for scoring the most points on your team. Also capturing a flag should give agility experience or something.

Other things in castle wars should also give experience.. Like lighting a baricade on fire should give firemaking, or maybe if your thieving level is high enough you could go in your enemies portal room and steal their bandages. The ropes that you use on the building to get up easier should give agility exp and you actually see your charecter climbing up. Isn't that lame to spend a large amount of time on a mini game but not get much out of it? Isn't it nice to know that everything your doing builds up eventually?

The last suggestion I will have for castle wars is that instead of guthix being random.. When you pick guthix you just walk around and not attack anyone. Or maybe you can float around and go faster then run energy and never run out.. to make it more entertaining and to watch fights better.

Clan wars..

Well anyway I hope that you like my ideas about pvp combat. I cannot post this on the official runescpae forums because im permanetly banned so if you like any of these ideas then feel free to post them in the suggestions forum or rants forum if you are doing it with anger.

NO TOUCHING CASTLE WARS!!!!!!!!!!!

fishing.gif