Little dungeoneering story. :)

Okay, so I was in a dungeon, and all was going well. Then the keyer says "Okay not gonna key anymore, I feel sick." So I'm like "Alright I can key." So as I'm keying, this noob starts taking all of my keys and leeching doors and stuff. So we all vote to kick him, but the person who was the original keyer was friends with this guy, so he wasn't gonna be kicked. So this was the worst dungeon I've ever done, we managed to clear most rooms and get to the boss, who was Necromancer. So we were killing (and the noob was leeching of course) and then the noob dc's. So us 3 kick his mate, the person who was the original keyer, and then the noob comes back in and we kick him. So good-fight XP for those 2, who deserved the kick from the beginning. Made me laugh xD

But yeah, ~35k tokens to CLS and ~390k xp to 92. Coming today.

Little dungeoneering story. :)

Okay, so I was in a dungeon, and all was going well. Then the keyer says "Okay not gonna key anymore, I feel sick." So I'm like "Alright I can key." So as I'm keying, this noob starts taking all of my keys and leeching doors and stuff. So we all vote to kick him, but the person who was the original keyer was friends with this guy, so he wasn't gonna be kicked. So this was the worst dungeon I've ever done, we managed to clear most rooms and get to the boss, who was Necromancer. So we were killing (and the noob was leeching of course) and then the noob dc's. So us 3 kick his mate, the person who was the original keyer, and then the noob comes back in and we kick him. So good-fight XP for those 2, who deserved the kick from the beginning. Made me laugh xD

But yeah, ~35k tokens to CLS and ~390k xp to 92. Coming today.

I lol'd.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

93dungeoneering-164003.png

93dungeoneering2-164049.png

Funny story about that dungeon.

Our keyer had Primal longsword, primal platebody and primal platelegs. Dungeon took around ... 20 minutes? The second we stepped in the first thing he said was "Btw guys, idc if I die". He died 10 times. Kept going into the boss room (Skeletal trio) without us and just trying to kill them LOL. Yea he's a legend <3:

Funny story about that dungeon.

Our keyer had Primal longsword, primal platebody and primal platelegs. Dungeon took around ... 20 minutes? The second we stepped in the first thing he said was "Btw guys, idc if I die". He died 10 times. Kept going into the boss room (Skeletal trio) without us and just trying to kill them LOL. Yea he's a legend <3:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, [bleep]ing LEGEND!

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.