Distracting while thieving, what i do??

pinguimmaiden

Use the unofficial PP world so you can meet people with the same goal. Make some friends enjoy that way. I don't know the PP world but I am sure someone does.

Also, listening to music or TV shows? That always worked for me while RC'in

Apparently, my signature was to big.

The problem is that you dont have time to talk a lot when you are un pp, i want like a clan chat to talk with other peoples...

And the PP world is 120.

And i dont a TV near my PC, so i cant watch :(

I have a Nintendo DS, maybe i can try playing or will distract a lot???

pinguim0310.png

The problem is that you dont have time to talk a lot when you are un pp, i want like a clan chat to talk with other peoples...

And the PP world is 120.

Pokemon!+++++? :pddddd

VIX VIX VIX

And the PP world is 120.

It'd probably be harder to play a DS and do PP effectively. There is little to no time to really do it.

You can try to make an unofficial PP chat. If you want a clan chat. You can create an account on F2P called like "PPChat" and then create a clanchat on the acct and advertise the chat while at PP for people who are doing PP to talk to eachother. You dont have to use the account to use its Clan Chat.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Yes i agree, training in PP not so much time to talk, same is agility :)

BTW: training agility i 2 times finished to watch all X-Files seasons (have all of they on DVD), Earth Final Conflict all seasons, Heroes, Surface and some other SCI-FI movies and series :) just i run it on my PC it has dual monitor support but i to lazy to connect 2 monitors, then i just run runescape in window of just java applet size at top right corner and at top left corner i run movie in window how much width left from runescape and in extra screen at bottom i see mIRC :D

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track