Anyone elses family deployed?

Hugger_88

Well, I just had to walk my dad to his plane to Afghanistan, anyone else got deployed family?

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Not family as such, a close family friend has been deployed to Afghanistan two or three times before. I don't think he's deployed at the moment though.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I don't know about you, but I think that being deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan would really suck. Recently, an American family sought asylum here in Finland, with no official reason, but it's highly likely that some of them had been deployed, and wanted to be out of the country before they got it that they were deserters, the punishment is not light for people like that.

C2b6gs7.png

My Dad went to Iraq on December 31, 2006. He came back in July.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif