Fastest way to 99 cooking and theiving?

kdog2fast

Shark at any level is good for 99 cooking. Some people say only do shark at 94 but I didn't burn THAT many shark when I was below 94. It can be expensive but when I did I actually made profit. So if you buy cheap and sell high it would be good.

Thieving I would recomend Pyramid Plunder. It's fast but can be tricky to get the hang of.

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Dragon Drops:2 Chains, 4 Meds, 1 2H, 2 Left Halves, 2 Legs, 1 Skirt

Rate My Bank!

I need a fast way to 99 cooking and theiving. I perfer if its cheaper now cause its so hard to make money now and i want to save all I can for summoning.

All ideas are welcome!

thief = PP , profit, and awesome xp.

Cooking, well in this case, fast and cheap are mutually exclusive options. Fastest ways are obvious, cheapest ways are obvious, work out how much you're willing to spend. I'd just fish your own.

Since you're level 68 cooking, I suggest getting cooking gauntlets and start on lobsters (or if you can't afford them, fish your own stuff to build up a cash reserve to work with).

At about level 90, move onto sharks if you can afford it

For theiving, at level 53 it's worthwhile starting on Pyramid Plunder. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=538 ... ht=pyramid

Harrington.gif

Cooking- I would suggest Lobsters or Swordfish (Lobster have a larger market) until you can afford Sharks.

Thieving- I'm not much for thieving, but from what I am told Pyramid Plunder is definitely rated as one of. if not the top spot for training Thieving.

Good luck with the training.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

i see i heard lobs were real easy and good to hit 99 with but i hear you can't break even with this and its hard to sell them?

That's what I've heard as well... but if you want 99, there's not many better ways.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

I need a fast way to 99 cooking and theiving. I perfer if its cheaper now cause its so hard to make money now and i want to save all I can for summoning.

All ideas are welcome!

Not so hard when you not afraid to work, just who so lazy and can only merchant now will be poor, who working allways will have some money...

Cooking any type of fish/food by buying/cooking/seeling or catching/cooking/selling, like i got my 94cooking by cooking tons of trouts and salmons which i catched.. :)

Thieving like all know is Pyramid plunder (look tip.it minigames guides from main menu) :)

P.S. One rare used way get some cooking exp, steal cakes at ardounge then add chocolade bars to they, you get chocolade cake some cooking exp and better food :) good when you done recipe from disaster then you can buy easy chocolade bars :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track