armour

skaterrjamez

If you're just getting the plate and legs, Torag's legs and Plate have exactly the same stats as Dharok's and are cheaper.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Unless you want to buy a dh set it would be wise to buy torag's instead because it's cheaper and has the same bonus. Also the helm you want is spelled Neitznot (think of it like No it's not and the other island is jahtiszo, Jah, tis so; perfect names for islands of 2 arguing brothers)

P.S., crazy what you put as your location is very offending

Unless you want to buy a dh set it would be wise to buy torag's instead because it's cheaper and has the same bonus. Also the helm you want is spelled Neitznot (think of it like No it's not and the other island is jahtiszo, Jah, tis so; perfect names for islands of 2 arguing brothers)

P.S., crazy what you put as your location is very offending

neitiznot* :P

VIX VIX VIX

I agree with all above comments.

I'm not a big fan of d boots. they are relatively expensive, offer little extra def bonus and look awful. To me, a +2 strength bonus does not justify an additional 300k. Get rune boots instead. Spend that 300k on something better like a torag helmet or safe up for a black mask if you really want to boost damage.

phata_elise.png

why r barrows golves hard 2 get

You have to complete every sub-quest and the defeat the Culinaromancer in Recipe for Disaster to unlock the Barrow gloves. And there's a huge list of quests you have to start and/or complete in order for you to do the eight sub-quests.

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=134

There's the quest guide. Read it and you'll understand why the Barrow Gloves is hard to get.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)