Kate Beckinsale

Stilev

You've placed the render and the lens flare in the right place, but other than that, I don't like it. It needs blending, it needs more action in the background, it needs better suiting text that is blended in, and it needs a more solid border. 7/10.

17298good124cmredsadlfkjlaksdf.png

Add me ingame: Lnterest. I am back.

You've placed the render and the lens flare in the right place, but other than that, I don't like it. It needs blending, it needs more action in the background, it needs better suiting text that is blended in, and it needs a more solid border. 7/10.

Agreed. It looks ok, but the font needs a lot of work TBH.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

[brutal Honesty]

Lens flare is horribly distracting from focal point.

Quality seems to be really bad... unless it is some sort of equally horrendous filter you layed over the sig.

Font doest not work at all, its not blended and it just doesn't fit.

Background is rather boring.

I see an attempt at a border, but it is not defined enough.

[/bH]

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

As far as quality goes, your only at half the kb size limit. So try increasing the file size when you save and that might improve the quality.

For font, the actual font you have could work, but not with how you have it layed out. Try pushing " Kate Beckinsale " more into the left corner, increasing size, and blending it in. Then in a smaller font, maybe a pixel font, put your name right under that starting right where the 'K' starts and right under it.

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

[brutal Honesty]

hehe ;)

Lens flare is horribly distracting from focal point.

Personally, I think that isn't totally true. It's rather nice where it is, in my opinion.

Quality seems to be really bad... unless it is some sort of equally horrendous filter you layed over the sig.

Was going to say the same... However, I think she added effects on one of hey layers, but that layer was placed over the render, which shouldn't have been. It may have looked better if it was placed under the render.

If this is not the case, you need help choosing better quality renders, that or you didn't save it under the right format.

Font doest not work at all, its not blended and it just doesn't fit.

This was the main thing I was going to comment on. Text is horrible, and this is me being honest. :? Please, don't take any offense to these comments, it's just CC. The font isn't blended in well, at all

Background is rather boring.

Personally, I like the background. It would however, probably, look better on a smaller canvas.

I see an attempt at a border, but it is not defined enough.

+1

cool_ice77.png

cool_ice77.png