New Skill Music related?

Knight_Zaros

Someone (lost the topic) had sugguested a cape for the music that can be unlocked throughout runescape. I think if they wanted this could be a whole new skill. Theres already ample amount of songs to unlock for "bonus" exp. Not to mention various insturments in runescape. I feel if they wanted they could expand upon this idea into a very different skill.

Uses? They could make the insturments have multiple functions, "specials" if you would that could perform functions such as special attacks. Jagex has already proved they could do this, example the dragonfire shields "operate".

Examples of possible insturments

Flute

Fiddle

Piano

Organ

Lylle

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Ok .... music skill = stupid idea. What would be the use of it?

However music cape = good idea. However a music cape would just show that you've unlocked all the songs in the game, which basically mean you've unlocked all the quests in the game.

Thread = epic fails.

Well obviously not anytime soon. And thanks lord u can like never reply to one of my topics again cause ur reply was pointless. Constructive critism would be fine but whatever you call that. *rollyes*

What i mean by weapons is like you'd play the insturment like once (as a special kind of thing) and it could have various state effects, etc.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

It could work...Somewhat...I don't think RuneScape needs it though. When I think of music as a skill, I think of it as something like "Play an instrument, get some buffs (Boosts)". Prayer and potions already give us that. =/

But if you can think of some other uses of it, (I know you already said the special thing, but I don't really think that's worth a whole skill...) then perhaps.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

It could work...Somewhat...I don't think RuneScape needs it though. When I think of music as a skill, I think of it as something like "Play an instrument, get some buffs (Boosts)". Prayer and potions already give us that. =/

But if you can think of some other uses of it, (I know you already said the special thing, but I don't really think that's worth a whole skill...) then perhaps.

Or maybe you can play at feasts or something.

Or maybe an add-on to hunter, charming animals into traps?

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât