Maple logs even worth it now?

cookiestealer222

Everyone is plonking 10 workers on maples atm to gather eggs for summoning irrespective of the price of maples. The seeds and nests along with profit from coal/flax means that you always make a profit from MTK, and walk away with free maples/flax, or seeds ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ take your pick.

What he said. The maples dont matter because its not the maples I am after

I want the seeds and eggs. The maples are an after thought I dont care about. The only annoying thing is they will use up a slot in exchange for a few months. Most people are waiting for summoning to be released then claim incase they release any new content in the nests. As soon as its released I will claim the eggs that are atleast already existant and the massive amount of seeds. The 100-200k maples I get dont matter.. I will try to sell them at the lowest price jagex allows me to though on their free market.

if you need for firemaking, then use willows instead, as that is allmost same xp i think. 90-135.. ehm nothing forget it, but if you are short on money, then use willow

Best f2p crafter. (I hope)

95m+ bank since february 2009

Crafting with friends in w61 - Al-Kharid

http://www.pointblog.dk/?go=krat(only 1 time per 24 hours per person.. I did'nt make these rules, so don't flame me)