Revs,summoning

evil_lurks5

hey all, i got a question to put out there.

if revs are the new "pkrs" and by the looks of it summoning can be used to attk other players, will revs be able to use it?

feel free to chat about it here

soz if there was allready a post and soz for spelling/grammer

pking is dead....*sob sob*

evil_lurks5.png

Doubt it, they are npcs, and therefor can be similar to, but not actually be exactly like players. Absolute no, I bet my life on it. Hell, they can already own people 1 on 1.

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

if revs are the new "pkrs" and by the looks of it summoning can be used to attk other players, will revs be able to use it?

Considering when you use Protect from Mage they hit a 0 on you like any other NPC but then switch to other prayers, it seems like they won't be able to summon familiars/pets (possibly).

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

Considering when you use Protect from Mage they hit a 0 on you like any other NPC but then switch to other prayers, it seems like they won't be able to summon familiars/pets (possibly).

What about Grayzag(or whatever)? He summons imps while you fight him. And Malignus summons noncombat creatures around his general area...
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

What about Grayzag(or whatever)? He summons imps while you fight him. And Malignus summons noncombat creatures around his general area...

lol forgot about that guy! Need to have a chat with him soon :)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Maybe Revs will be able to use it after the February update. If Jagex let them do that, I will think twice before I enter the Wilderness...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak