Quest cape

Polnar

Okay so after a recent flurry of questing I've decided I'd like to get the cape.

The three obstacles to this are the required skills:

49 farming - currently 34, can probably gain another level maybe two through quests. Would it be wise to do this making only herbs ?

57 herblore - currently 51 a bit more quest experience available I think.

50 runecrafting - currently 35, again there's a little more to be gained from quests, I hope :D

25 hunter - easy enough I'm sure

So if anyone has any advice with regard to these goals, (excluding hunting), I would be very grateful. I'd like to be able to achieve them without losing too much cash though I could put around two million into it, give or take a bit.

Hmmm, my sig hasn't updated, I have 177 quest points, not 151.

Polnar.png

If you have completed My Arms Big Adventure and Fairy Tale pt I (not needed, but useful), id say growing herbs at My Arms patch and another patch with and amulet of nature. This way none of you herbs will die, and youll make a profit, but its kinda slow.

For herblore, you can use the herbs you got for farming, then sell the pots if you dont need them.

Finally for runecrafting, you can do cosmics to 50, or get 26 then do chaosses till 50, or get 44 then do nature runes till 50 :) Depends on what runes your needing

25 hunter is easy, wont take you very long ;)

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.

Farm any and everything you can. Doing it with just herbs would not be time consuming. Just use every seed in your bank, you'll be fine. Use every tree seed you can at your level (Fruit and regular if it's possible) However the exp gained from trees will be soo great that your going to want to use whatever farmer payments you need for that specific tree.

Herby, use the herbs from farming to get it to whatever you need. Easy.

RC'in. If your agility lvl is high enough use cosmics running back and forth through the Zanaris (the lost city) if not then I suggest using the abyss. If you are using the Abyss then you mine as well make natures too that way you make a bit more money.

Hunting, easy enough. Catch birds do tracking, whatever you can to get up 25 lvls shouldn't take more than a day or 2.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Okay so after a recent flurry of questing I've decided I'd like to get the cape.

The three obstacles to this are the required skills:

49 farming - currently 34, can probably gain another level maybe two through quests. Would it be wise to do this making only herbs ?

57 herblore - currently 51 a bit more quest experience available I think.

50 runecrafting - currently 35, again there's a little more to be gained from quests, I hope :D

25 hunter - easy enough I'm sure

So if anyone has any advice with regard to these goals, (excluding hunting), I would be very grateful. I'd like to be able to achieve them without losing too much cash though I could put around two million into it, give or take a bit.

Hmmm, my sig hasn't updated, I have 177 quest points, not 151.

farm herb rc hunt

I would say raise hunter first. You can get it to 50 in no time. I say that because I think you should get most of your farming from Tears of Guthix. Its the easiest way to raise it while achieving the rest of your goal. I would say RC cosmics until 44 then switch to nats of course. Use the abyss and you will make good money. You can use the profit from RC to raise herblore.

Few Alts:

Farm+Herb exp in Sorceress's Garden Minigame. Steal Herbs and you will get farm and thief exp and use herbs to raise herblore obviously.

RC you can use the ZMI for faster exp if you don't need the cash. ZMI is much faster exp but it sacrifices most of the profit.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

I like all of these suggestions I'll give each one a go.

I have done My Arm's Big Adventure and have 1.5k yew longs to alch so I'm thinking of planting in his patch, sticking my ammy of nature on a second and alching at a 3rd having paid the farmers at each tree location to watch my willows ?

Polnar.png

im pretty sure you need 53 farming for back to my roots and i recommend trees or allotment with hers (always supercompost). For herblore just gain it through quest reward/monster drops or buy some herbs and make some pots to speed it up. Just craft airs or something to 44 then nats to make some nice cash.

When you get close enough you could try garden pies (i hate farming so these helped me alot for some quest) or different spicy stews (can be a little fustraiting but can increase different sills by 6)

But other than that i'd do what everyone else have suggested, aru

(im also trying to get the cape)

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~