when was the last time Jagex responded to you?

agamemnus

Approximately two and a half years ago, I stopped receiving personal replies from Jagex. I've sent Jagex dozens of messages and I have never gotten a reply. Of late, I've received a few dozen of these each time I send them a communique:

Dear Agamemnus,

Thank you for your message.

We are currently dealing with a large volume of messages, which means that we are unfortunately unable to provide a personalised reply to you at this time.

blahblablah

Thank you very much for your patience with us during this time. We hope you're enjoying our game, and we look forward to bringing you fantastic new RuneScape content in 2008.

Hope this answers your query.

Don't forget to use the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely

Mod XXXXX [the mod name sometimes changes]

(emphasis mine)

Being in a somewhat paranoid mood today, I think I've just now realized the reason. I've stopped receiving personal replies right after I argued with one of the mods on the wisdom of changing Jute seed exp. from ~73 to weeks after the farming came out on the basis that it was a bug. A bug, I argued, and still do, that they never discussed until weeks had passed. So, they were wrong, I publically stated, because if it was a bug that wasn't changed weeks after farming was released (and everyone knew about it) Jagex was incompetent. If it was changed for "balance", it was dishonest not to let players know about it. Jagex can't win any way, so what do they do? They silence me and cut off my CS...

Anyone experience a drought like I did?

I don't send them messages, and I never expected a reply. Ive sent in..Oh, 8 or 9 bug reports, and never gotten a response. Played since 2004.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I don't think it has to do with you calling them out on anything. Since December 10th, or maybe even before that with the GE implementation, they must be getting tons of messages/rants every day.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.