The original 6 man drop race! All dean needs is the staff!

You can do it alpha, not to many drops now. And thoses picturse are amazing, like the frist one better though.

Good luck man \'

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems I won't be able to take many screen shots of fullscreen, it just doesn't wanna save very well.

It took me 6.5k cannonballs for that last robe bottom which didnt save, so I went back to down to spectres. Took around 2k cballs this time.

Took multiple pictures in fullscreen, but just to make sure, took one in normal mode. Good thing too, since the fullscreen ones didn't work, AGAIN.

[hide=Failed fullscreen]rspic369li0.jpg[/hide]

Well,here it is.

rspic373vw5.jpg

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Finished bursting for 88 summong, COllecting some Obby Charms for my blues and got this. This picture okay, because i could use whole shot of full screen or else it wouldn't fit.

obbymaulfz9.png

As I was editing my main post, So i wasnt in full screen swap back to RS page and see this :thumbsup:

obbyknifeym3.png

Omg next kill as im uploading that picture and writing it i Get this.....

obbycapeqb7.png

I guess I was not made to DK. Another dry trip. I'm doing my entire Dagg task at DK's. 163 Rexs. I better get an item :x

Nice exp ftw though :P

edit, 2 more obby drops to go

capesv3.png

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

I noticed it didn't look like the knife, so i searched for it in the database and saw it was a sword. Dunno if u wanna add it, or have it count as the knife, not add it. w/e.

Lol dean, they hit decent through anything. I got hit 20's through torag there and often. Luckily I got it within 400 bursts. Gratz on the drop. Now get the obby staff ;)

I wont have any time to DK till after thursday. Maybe 1 trip tomorrow night, im off from work.

clbqf5.jpg

Hey all racers, please add Ancient Staff and Obsidian Sword to the drop list. Misc section should be x/11 now.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Nice one moto. Well my 6th ever solo mage trip, was going to be my last rex as I was poisoned with no anti. My first ever rex drop

warriorup0.jpg

Thanks again moto, and gratz on archer

clbqf5.jpg