Spyder's blog! QUIT RS!! Kind of...:-P

I am a serious man.

Sugar, why you posted this pic in my blog? Did you mess out something, cause Leik and Spyder caused madness in my blog too? :cry:

English or not, you are far south from Iceland. I bet you have ever even been to more North than Scotland.

So don't start about talking you are from North. If you visit Arctics even once in your life, you may say you have visited North. But you can never be from North.

actually...I have visted the artics before about 5 years ago :| so i know how cold it is

and 'the north' is anywhere north of the hemisphere devide, so therefore I from the north :P

mistakes can happen when posting, and sorry if I caused madness in your precious blog, you wanted it bumped though :?

Also being serious all the time can be bad for health, causes added stress ;)

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-.- finish a turoth task, and given...ANOTHER ONE!! :(

too tired to bother starting, sleeping now ::' :lol:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

If I want it bumped, I usually would like to talk so. But I wouldn't like the spam when I am around.

And I have been serious most of my life, still no health problems =P~ .

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

If I want it bumped, I usually would like to talk so. But I wouldn't like the spam when I am around.

And I have been serious most of my life, still no health problems =P~ .

Gotta loosen up sometimes, like me and Spyder did. Even though it's just on the internet.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Even though it is just on the internet...

:-k It might lose your reputation with one moment, even though it is just on the internet. You ever heard of what happens to young girls who... I don't wanna talk about what they have to live through in their lives, even though it is just on the internet.

I care of my reputation, I also like to loosen up some times, but I have other methods to do so.

Yes, I am a serious man.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Even though it is just on the internet...

:-k It might lose your reputation with one moment, even though it is just on the internet. You ever heard of what happens to young girls who... I don't wanna talk about which they have to live through in their lives, even though it is just on the internet.

I care of my reputation, I also like to loosen up some times, but I have other methods to do so.

What I did tonight is a one time only. I've never done this before. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Phew, I am glad that here is a new page now. Scrolling down became a bit too long.

Leik, the first time doesn't really matter. It still might affect you. And if it does, then for long-long time.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Phew, I am glad that here is a new page now. Scrolling down became a bit too long.

Leik, the first time doesn't really matter. It still might affect you. And if it does, then for long-long time.

:XD: That sounded bad!

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

That is bad.

(OT: I think we have made like 2 pages of posts today to Spyder)

BTW, it is 2.38 AM here and I have to wake up at 6.30 AM, so I would go to sleep now, rather than argue with you.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

That is bad.

(OT: I think we have made like 2 pages of posts today to Spyder)

BTW, it is 2.38 AM here and I have to wake up at 6.30 AM, so I would go to sleep now, rather than argue with you.

Lol, okay. Good night.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

well another day, and I still return to a wall of text and arguing... :?

anyway back to business, attempting to make more cash for tassets later and do turoth task again :wall:

oh ya and bump!! ::'

just got while at lessers task -.-

68slay.jpg

so nooby... ::'

almost 84 str and 111 combat as well \'

84str.jpg

84 str and combat during slayer ::'

bump! :thumbsup:

*cough*Someone is a bad cropper*cough*

Well, gratz for level. I am only 44 combat levels lower than you. Cool, isn't it?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

*cough*Someone is a bad cropper*cough*

Well, gratz for level. I am only 44 combat levels lower than you. Cool, isn't it?

pfft. the cheekiness of some people, don't complain about my cropping! :twisted: :lol:

5152summ.jpg

Been leveling summon, finally terrorbird time during slayer runs :thumbsup: ::'

bump \'

Gratz on summon, but summon aint gonna bring your profit, which is one of your goals.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Gratz on summon, but summon aint gonna bring your profit, which is one of your goals.

with the advantages of having terrorbird for extra space during high profit slaying runs it'll pay for itself, already 200k/310k made back from alching the pouches

and i wanted 52 summon for a while ;)

y u so hawt? <3: Grats. :)

erm...being hawt! is what I do best ;) :lol:

thanks leik <3:

finally decided on new goals :shock: will work on slowly among other skills/quests :roll:

journey to trim cape begins now!!! :lol:

bump ::'

80cook.jpg

80 cook!!! now to fish/cook sharks for xp ::'

bump :thumbsup:

80cook.jpg

Hehe, Cooking is easy, but Fishing might be harder and more boring. :? But since you made it to 99 WC, I'm sure you can make it to 99 Fish! <3:<3:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

80cook.jpg

Hehe, Cooking is easy, but Fishing might be harder and more boring. :? But since you made it to 99 WC, I'm sure you can make it to 99 Fish! <3:<3:

I plan on making 99 cook harder, not wasting cash on it ;) only cooking what I catch :lol:

will get there in end...I hope :pray:

thanks for support leik <3:

Well, hope you don't quit like Sugar did...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc