Spyder's blog! QUIT RS!! Kind of...:-P

55craft.jpg

55 craft now, can make the slayer helm...when I get the last 120 points :wall: ::'

so near now \' :lol:

EDIT: woops got my blog's 500th post #-o

go me!! woot!! :thumbsup: :? :lol:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just downloaded the new staind album, it is amazing ::'

back on topic, hoping for 87 hp and attack tonight, then 113 combat :thumbsup:

bump! :lol:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

LOL. I still need 50k to do tears. FTL.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

swansong.jpg

did this at last

reward of xp got my prayer up ::'

Well, monks are definetly the way to go for 99 fish. They cost 400 ea and are almost as fast as Shilo fishing.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

LOL. I still need 50k to do tears. FTL.

:shock: your so slow.... :wall:

Well, monks are definetly the way to go for 99 fish. They cost 400 ea and are almost as fast as Shilo fishing.

also faster food to cook, running outta supplies ;)

Hehe, grats on finishing that quest. ::' Been wanting to do that quest for like 5 months.. But I've never actually got around to do it... I r quest nub, tbh. ::'

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Hehe, grats on finishing that quest. ::' Been wanting to do that quest for like 5 months.. But I've never actually got around to do it... I r quest nub, tbh. ::'

lol I r bigger quest noob ;)

they are soooo incredibly dull :wall:

45runecraft.jpg

from a exam random, while monk fishing/cooking ::'

Hah, nub, can't even enter the rc guild (not that I could...)!

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Hah, nub, can't even enter the rc guild (not that I could...)!

cause rc is nooby and nasty skill :?

i only leveled through reward lamps :P :lol:

RC isn't a nooby and useless level. I have trained almost all of my rc, levels, besides those I got from completing What Lies Below... .

I have earned some money training this, and I will earn much more at higher level. If I play.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

RC isn't a nooby and useless level. I have trained almost all of my rc, levels, besides those I got from completing What Lies Below... .

I have earned some money training this, and I will earn much more at higher level. If I play.

ewww rc noob :| :lol:

If you call me RC noob with 41 RC, there must be something matter with your mind.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

If you call me RC noob with 41 RC, there must be something matter with your mind.

:lol: fair enough, sallaste noob that loses posts? ;) :P

I lost that post because again I got phailed by that stupid 2 post limit, after that I checked The Gallery. It isn't my fault, that the system is built so.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I lost that post because again I got phailed by that stupid 2 post limit, after that I checked The Gallery. It isn't my fault, that the system is built so.

fair enough :lol:

87hp113cmbt.jpg

got this, almost 87 attack and 72 slayer as well ::'

340/400 slayer pointsa as well \'

72slay.jpg

87attack.jpg

got these now, a night of good progress if i do say so myself ::'

slayerhelm.jpg

finally got me hawt! new helmet ::'<3:

bump :thumbsup:

72mage.jpg

anuther unexpected level :shock: all those alchs/teleports paid off :lol:

this one was purposeful :P

76range.jpg

fires are such easy targets :roll: :lol:

46con.jpg

got from long bone drops, while ranging fires ::'

Why ranging fire giants?

Grats on the levels!! <3:<3:

thanks <3: and it was a friend's slayer task

also i wanted a break from kurask slaying on my lonesome :roll: :lol:

sooo i went to get some much needed range xp ::'