Solo Armadyl GWD

SirHartlar

I made a thread in H&A before the rollback, but I couldn't save the information and I still have a few unanswered questions.

*Inventory

*Equipment

*Method for killing Kree (how to avoid melee etc)

*One War Tortoise pouch or two?

Thanks. :)

dont solo arma , its dont worth it , i give u the exemple , i can solo 2 3 kill , or do 9-11 kill duo , not worth soloing arma ..

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

dont solo arma , its dont worth it , i give u the exemple , i can solo 2 3 kill , or do 9-11 kill duo , not worth soloing arma ..

And I've been given numbers that I can do 5-6 a time, and I don't have the time for duo. Did I ask whether it was worth it or not? No...

Although I don't have personal experience soloing Kree, there *are* guidelines I know.

Bring an extra tortoise pouch. Sacrificing one inventory space inside it is worth it in case it runs out because you take too long getting KC or whatever.

Bring about 1.5x as many brews as restores, and tweak it as you figure out what you run out of first.

Equipment should be hybrid defense, easy to figure out. Arma Helm, V Skirt, Dfire shield, Zammy Hide top, etc.

Avoiding Melee is easiest as long as you're sitting in a corner. He doesn't get close enough then.

Although I don't have personal experience soloing Kree, there *are* guidelines I know.

Bring an extra tortoise pouch. Sacrificing one inventory space inside it is worth it in case it runs out because you take too long getting KC or whatever.

Bring about 1.5x as many brews as restores, and tweak it as you figure out what you run out of first.

Equipment should be hybrid defense, easy to figure out. Arma Helm, V Skirt, Dfire shield, Zammy Hide top, etc.

Avoiding Melee is easiest as long as you're sitting in a corner. He doesn't get close enough then.

Thanks very much, precisely the information I needed to know. I just need a guideline of what sort of inv to bring now, not sure how many p pots are required for kc.

Thanks very much, precisely the information I needed to know. I just need a guideline of what sort of inv to bring now, not sure how many p pots are required for kc.

I usually use 1 super restore for kc. Since you should have pretty high range def from your gear you will be able to tank as long as you take on the level 71 and 69. They also drop swordfish so you can heal if you need to.

Assassin1357.png

Ehh, I wouldn't rely on swordy drops. I rarely get one within 40 kills. And an inv space or two of any kind of food wouldn't be enough. Just pray, since you'd be carrying prayer restores anyway You only use a couple points per kill.

Ehh, I wouldn't rely on swordy drops. I rarely get one within 40 kills. And an inv space or two of any kind of food wouldn't be enough. Just pray, since you'd be carrying prayer restores anyway You only use a couple points per kill.

I didn't say he needed to rely on them. I guess I could have worded it better but I meant that when he gets a swordie drop he could use them to tank. I can make a swordie drop last me 15-20 kills.

Assassin1357.png