Familiars

Freesia

Okay though this issue is pretty trivial, I'm sure it causes quite an extent of annoyance to players.

When your familiar is more than 5 squares, it will "appear" next to you with a blue ring around it every 15 seconds, fine with that but.. when this happens, it should not interrupt any action you are doing at the moment, say you click make 27 yew longs, then your familiar does that and you stopped cutting longs and just stand there till you reclick the action again.

The same thing happens when a message like "Your familiar has produced an item", "You have x seconds before your familiar vanishes", those just instantly closes any interface you have open. Yes I can see the chatbox without being interrupted with whatever I'm doing at the moment.

Only sometimes the "Your familiar can't fit into this square" message interrupts whatever action you are doing and closes whatever interface you had opened.

Jagex could probably do with fixing this, such events are actually pretty annoying. I'll apologise if this rant is pointless to the reader.

EDIT: Fixed a minor spelling error.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I never really got into summoning (got 30 cuz penguins = awesome), so I can't say I share your pain but that does sound really annoying.

Maybe just put your familiar away while your fletching/whatever you don't need it for?

Mavric92.png

Mavric92

Halo 3: lvl 37 Grade 2 Commander (going for rank 40 team slayer, 37 is from Lone Wolfs)

CoD4: lvl 33 forth prestige

Always happy to play Tip iters in a good old Halo 3 slayer match, just send me a friend request.

Yes, I agree with you. As much as my Terrorbird helps out with runecrafting, having those messages interrupt what your doing is annoying. Still, runecrafting is a bunch of clicking anyway, so not affected too badly.

But if the familar you have doesn't help with whatever your doing, you shouldn't have a familar at all. Just my view however.

Need a new signature....perhaps...

Yes, very annoying when your trying to rush to the bank before your BOB dies. "No, I don't want to know that you only have 30 seconds left, I want to get out of my house and into the bank!" (When it drops items in your house, there is no way to get them back, as once you leave and come back they are gone, at least in my experience).

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks