Don't Skip Warped Terror Birds! (guide for slayers) FINAL

gonpost

Very nice guide...im just a bit confused, what are the runes for in the starting inventory?

My guess is Lumbridge/House teleport, but since he's got Karamja Gloves 3, I'm not really sure...

Need a new signature....perhaps...

Guest impatience

Very helpful guide, THANK YOU.

=D>

I just needed a few tricks and a little confidence :-)

Very nice guide...im just a bit confused, what are the runes for in the starting inventory?

My guess is Lumbridge/House teleport, but since he's got Karamja Gloves 3, I'm not really sure...

The gloves are for teleporting to Shilo for new tasks from duradel. The runes were for teleporting to my house, where in turn I can teleport anywhere because I have the correct portals.

However, I now use dust runes b/c they are so cheap.

So you guys know, this guide is now featured in "Misunderstood Monsters", and I'd appreciate it if you guys directed your comments and attention over to that thread.

Thanks.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great guide. I gave them a shot, they are now off my block list. :thumbsup: Thanks so much, now I can use that space for...whatever else I don't feel like killing.

• 5 months later...
:thumbsup:

thanks for the guide

i never got warped terror birds, and this helped me out a lot, 8/10

and why dont you use BTP? these drop bones, and you can virtually stay there forever with them

As been said, this guide has been copied into the aow's misunderstood monsters guide

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

there is a better cannonable spot west of the big room, you can attack 4 birds at a time..

this is one of my favorite task, because the drops covers most of the cannonballs used in task.. so who doesnt want a free 40k slayer xp an hour ? :thumbsup:

i can understand those people who block this task.. cause you have to pay alot of attention.. refill your cannon with ammo, while keeping an eye on your prayer and hp.. and dont forget to chime them =D but its definitely worth it..

no charms though

]Gonalo40.png

• 3 months later...

Nice guide, although if you want to save on prayer potions you don't need to keep protect from range on all the time. Just turn protect from range on when a new one spawns and it won't attack with its range attack from a distance, then just take them one by one near the sulphur hole. Did a task of 155 using 2 prayer pots. Make sure you are only fighting one at a time and that you have enough food as they can hit quite hard.

coza17.png

For those not so fortunate with armour and so on, I have found a terrific way myself. After finding no information about them, I came up with this idea.

Simply full proselyte and slayer helmet. Instead of DFS, you might aswell use a rune defender. The melee hit is extremely weak compared to their ranged attack. Personally I use the bones to peaches method, tough it gets quite messy. That is why I quite often banked. Best thing is, the entrance is .. very close to a bank. Close to a bank? Well ofcourse, varrock GE tree is very close.

I bring a superset (4) including superdef and a terrorbird. In the terrorbird I place nothing, it is for sheer loot. Bolt tips, raw sharks. Ah well. You can hide in the room with the toirtoises to take an easy time looting. Using proselyte I could easily get 60-90 terrorbirds per trip. Using pineapple pizzas (storing some in terrorbird). That way you get less mess and an easy 60-90 aswell. Ah well ;) Just think of it. Pineapple pizza or bones to peaches.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg