Best screen recorder and Video editing systems?

droppedmeatpie

hey guys.

just wondering whats the best way to record your screen and edit the videos. at the moment i use unregistered hypercam 2 and windows movie maker to edit ... kinda weak i know

but i want to make better videos for youtube etc.

I want to be able to change my region of recording while recording. and be able to zoom in heaps and all that.

i want my editing to be able to like draw things on top the video. like circle sometihng or put a square round it or something. and needs to be able to make bits of the video be able to change and stuff. yeah bad explanation i know.

so yeah

best screen recorder?

best video editer?

i was tihnking of buying vegas 8.0 is that any good in anyones point of view or isnt it worth the money...

ok thnx

crystal_cape.png

16537th to get 99 fletching 20th june 2007

quest cape achieved 25th january 2008

1700 total 13th july 2008

click for blog

Ive heard that Vegas is pretty good but it's also expensive. If you have the money to buy it, I suggest you try it first. I think you can download a free 30 day trial. Do that and if you like it, buy it.

As for screen recording, Hypercam 2 is good but it's better if you reigster it, so I'd suggest just doing that so it doesn't have thing in the corner.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

yo. ive made 8 pk vids and 2 dms...

I use hypercam 2 to record.. its fairly gfood never really compared it to anyone else as its fine for me.

Sony Vegas is best for editing, thats what people use to do all thezooming in and out and stuff in other runescape vids. it also has an awesome range of effects and all that. Download the platinum version 30 day trial from the site... takes a little while to figure out how to use but once u know it it is awesome. If your 30 days runs out is pretty easy to *cough*crack*cough*

anyway hope that helps, if ur gonna look me up on youtube ive only used vegas for my last few bh vids so watych them =P lol.

By the way, torrents are helpful in getting these programs. 8-)

shh :P

*ahem*

Disregard what Big_Stingman just said. He was most likely inebriated, intoxicated, or otherwise incapacitated at the moment of authoring the post in question.

*wink wink*

By the way, torrents are helpful in getting these programs. 8-)

shh :P

*ahem*

Disregard what Big_Stingman just said. He was most likely inebriated, intoxicated, or otherwise incapacitated at the moment of authoring the post in question.

*wink wink*

:D :D :D What...Did I just say tor- I mean, that. Pffft I meant, uh, programs that help you look for programs and possibly theoretically maybe perhaps download them, not sure though...

Big_Stingman.png

lol

im not gonna donwload any programs i want to do it the legal way form now on lol ...

so if i just record stuff with whatever does vegas do most of the cool stuff?

crystal_cape.png

16537th to get 99 fletching 20th june 2007

quest cape achieved 25th january 2008

1700 total 13th july 2008

click for blog

Yes, Vegas ca do things such as particle effects, cropping, all the normal editing of programs like WMM, and much, much more. Although I have never used the program myself (other than the demo), I have seen videos of it and videos done with it that look great!

Big_Stingman.png

I think camtasia is probably one of the best screen recorders, but I'm not totally sure on that one. For editing you'll want Sony Vegas, quite costly though - get the trial as said above, and if you like you can buy it I suppose. I find that windows movie maker is pretty good for most things though.

143kxfq.png

Please take a look at my blog here.

Those who can not accept change condemn themselves to living in the past.

99 Range - 99 Mage - 99 Defence - 99 Hitpoints