This ones for all you merchants out there

Skully

The thing is, no one can help anyone else with that. If anyone else finds out about it, it's no longer a good idea. There are things that everyone knows about, like Air Runes, but those are still bad for making money.

The only way to really do it is to observe the market, and invest in something you think will rise. It's risky business.

Chin's are dropping. Big Time.

If you have alot of money you could buy them all cheap, causing a false demand, then sell them back when the supply dries up. Obviously this is a high risk speculation.

Bandos armor and Dragonfire sheilds move around alot, up and down. If you catch a few at a lower price you should be able to sell them when the price [bleep]es.

this isnt massive money but i've earnt a few 100k of it, anyway what you do is buy a whole lot of dragon sqs for cheap caus sometimes after quest people buy the shield to cheeck out stats get dissapointed realise they cant sella nd sell for low then you sell for high caus of the people who just finished and they really want it :D :D :D

does not always work if theshield goes up but it is a little bit of money

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

As someone said (not in this thread :P), there are two ways to merchant with GE:

One is investing and hoping item will rise, wich is risky and slow, other is buying low and selling high wich is fast and not risky.

I merchant in f2p mostly treasure trails armours, and I made around 1m every day from 30m, wich may not seem to be crazy amount of money, but it adds up and you only need to waste few minutes a day for it. There are surely better things for members to merchant, so I advice you to explore the market yourself, just test things and find out wich work, and wich don't.

Palas1.png

The only way to really do it is to observe the market, and invest in something you think will rise. It's risky business.

hes right, watch what is going down, whats going up, and eventually, ul get thehang of it, itl come to you like "ooh, nats are droping again, id better buy about 50k of those, and i think that snaps are peaking so id beter sell those now"

its a skill tbh, just keep practicing and ul get the jist of it

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png