Logging Out Automatically?

Lately I've been getting the message that I need to log in again multiple times. Every five minutes or so I have to log in again, and once during this session I was asked to login 3 times in a row. Does anyone have a solution to my problem? Is it my fault?

]

You have to check the box that says "Log me in automatically" when you log in, in order to prevent the forum from logging you out after periods of inactivity.

If that box is already checked, then there may have a problem :ohnoes:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Yes_Its_Ross ... Please make sure your cookie settings for "forum.tip.it" (not just "tip.it", because that alone won't work) are set to permanently "allow", not "allow for session" :geek: ... Otherwise, your loss of login status can't be helped, unless there is something wrong with the forum itself that I'm not seeing. :( ... Just so you know, my own forum login is working perfectly. 8-)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)