Best Star Wars Video game?

ShadowSam19

Battlefront.... I tried KOTOR and i hated it :? republic comando seemed like the same thing over and over and i got stuck where those "monkeys" with blades jump out and kill you. Rogue Squadran was pretty good but it was short.

The thing about KOTOR is that whe you go into battle and you have blasters..... :x the guy like freakin shoots the ground twenty times in a row, then i get poisoned by those stupid ratgouls or whatever.... i stopped playing after i beat the garbage dude where you poison his stuff.... i dont like that game. :| :wall:

Now that Battlefront has gone down in price...Ive been thinking about getting it. Is the AI good on it, or is it just good on XBL, cuz I dont have XBL :P Also, I heard the game was very laggy at some spots and even froze up. Is it still worth getting?

I absolutely loved KotoR.

KotoR II would be fun, if you don't mind always having absolutely no idea what's going on in the story... Obsidian released it waaay too early. I guess the storyline makes sense in the end, but it's really weak. If they're coming out with the third they have alot to patch up.

summerpngwy6.jpg

The story line makes sense if u read everything...which can be difficult

And I played battlefront on ps2 and PC, the graphics are terrible on ps2 for sum reason, but on PC they're fine. And the AI is sorta weak on the PC, but Online play is fine...And in Battlefront 2, theres playable Jedi :D

ShadowSam19.png

I absolutely loved KotoR.

KotoR II would be fun, if you don't mind always having absolutely no idea what's going on in the story... Obsidian released it waaay too early. I guess the storyline makes sense in the end, but it's really weak. If they're coming out with the third they have alot to patch up.

yeah, KotoR is really awesome. played through 4 times, light/dark and guardian/sentinel. played on easy the whole time though, would have been even more fun if i played on hard.

KotoR II wasn't as bad as some people say, its basically the same game with a worse story line (but since KotoR's was awesome, its not that bad). played through on whatever was the hardest level as a dark guardian (really, really, really hard) and a light sentinel (really hard, until you get force push, then its really monotonus and about normal difficulty)

i played battlefront, it was fun for a little while, but it didnt stick to me like it did to a lot of people.

republic comando i played about 5 minutes of, but i couldnt play it with good graphics, so i really didnt care for it. but it doesnt look to bad.

star wars galactic battlefield or whatever its called, the one that is like age of empires, i didnt like at all. i did enjoy aoe though

rogue squadron II, or III, i cant remember, i think III contained all of II, anyways those were really good. brought me back to the old days when the only games i had were star wars flying games. speaking of which...

rebel assault I/II. i was brought up on these games. always will have a place in my heart :lol: *remembers time that i invited friends over, started to show them the game, beat a part i hadnt previously, and made them go home :D *

dark forces: i got this demo with rebel assult I/II and tie fighter (never played tie fighter, never would work) in the "lucasarts archives vol II. starwars collection" i sucked at this game, but i played it a lot. dont remember anything except that, and a big gray wall. yes i am crazy.

yoda stories. this game was interesting, basically it was a lot of walking around, and trying to find out what is an object you can use and what is part of the scenery. horible graphics even for its time. but i was addicted to it, and i liked it.

i start rambling when reminiscing about old times, i sound like a BC

:D

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Ah, I remember Rebel Assault II for the PS1, didnt it come in a 2 disc set, and is about the phantom tie fighters that keep disappearing? *digs through closet* :D

Mine kept freezing up in certain areas even though I had a clean disc, and I could almost never beat it, I think I did though, forgot the ending ( :!: )

Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader for the Gamecube. It's original 'killer app'. It is brilliant. The final fight against the death star, you and a few other ships against two super star destroyers and more ties than they can fit on the screen. Then the race to kill the death star with lando and the falcon. the stuff of dreams.

Can't do anything else than agreeing with you. I also loved the first one on the N64.

It was really beautiful during that time :P

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)