Author face-off:Ratchet Vs. Sephy

Harakiri

looks at siggie...

OWNED!

lol...they got rid of like all five of the siggies I had...

Muhaha! OWNED!

Now, I must get a pepsi...

Oh, and I didn't challenge anyone, and if someone challenged me, I would have said no. I'm only usually writing in school, and school is over so, Now I just read... and play games... and sleep... You know, what I do every day [/bluejay joke]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks at siggie...

OWNED!

lol...they got rid of like all five of the siggies I had...

Muhaha! OWNED!

Now, I must get a pepsi...

Oh, and I didn't challenge anyone, and if someone challenged me, I would have said no. I'm only usually writing in school, and school is over so, Now I just read... and play games... and sleep...You know, what I do every day [/bluejay joke]

Then...You must have no life, OWNED!!11oneone111!onelololololololol11! (Sleeping part exempt from this, however)

Now, I must get twenty thousand more Mountain Dews and fifty thousand donuts from Dunks which is convienientely one hundred steps from my house. Whoops. I meant 50 steps...I'll count. Maybe.

Anyway! Must write! Now! Mountain Dew! Away! (By the way, I'm not hyper from the Mountain Dew, I just OD'd on Oblivion, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, and waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy to much Coheed & Cambria music and Amory Wars comics...And, while I was detoxing all of this I watched Kenan & Kel! YES! Then I fell asleep and found iCarly on. So I watched it. And now here I am. Want me to tell you more of my life story? Call 1-800-GO AWAY NOW!!!!!!!!)

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Ummm, Sephy... Crash. Crash right now! You are too hyper... I know how to keep my hyperness down. Go on xbox live, play one game of infection on my friends map (its a map where you can't kill the humans, EVER. And then, when I become the alpha zombie, I almost kill someone.

Thats how I keep my hyperness down.

WHOAH... Thats worse than when I OD on pixy sticks and multiple types of soda, and multiple types of gummy worms and gummy bears and licorice. Wowzers... Hehe.. Maybe one day I will participate, Maybe maybe maybe *falls asleep* Time for a nap I thinks...

~ Chey

WHOAH... Thats worse than when I OD on pixy sticks and multiple types of soda, and multiple types of gummy worms and gummy bears and licorice. Wowzers... Hehe.. Maybe one day I will participate, Maybe maybe maybe *falls asleep* Time for a nap I thinks...

~ Chey

OMG, Someone eats more stuff to make you hyper than me!

What's up with the hyperness...

I once had like 4 cans of mountain dew and multiple tootsie roll pops and did not get hyper... then again I don't get hyper very easily, energy drinks have no effect on me.

Only times I remember being hyper is Halloween when there was a school party and I had like six cupcakes with 1/2 inch of REAL frosting and a bunch of suckers and candy... then I was hyper plus my blood sugar was really high.

Ummm, Sephy... Crash. Crash right now! You are too hyper... I know how to keep my hyperness down. Go on xbox live, play one game of infection on my friends map (its a map where you can't kill the humans, EVER. And then, when I become the alpha zombie, I almost kill someone.

Uh? I hate Xbox live, it's the worlds most immature online gaming cuz of the little kids. Besides, me getting hyper like that is a once in a lifetime chance, I've gotta embrace it. It's probably not gonna happen again until I play a game that really exillerates me. I got hyper because I was playing Oblivion again, and went berserk because it's amazingly fun.

Your suggestion to quell the hyperness with more video games? Madness. I'd probably get over exited and enter a stage of a weeks worth of hyperness. Embrace it? Hells yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. That way, it will go away and I can return back to normal. So there, thats my solution, a better way than rotting my brains out with more video games to keep the hyper down. :P

Besides, whats with people thinking I OD'd on Mountain Dew and went berserk? Again, Oblivion got me hyper. I didn't even really drink Mountain Dew...My mom refuses to buy it for me because it's "Bad for me" despite me being 16... :oops: And I used to drink it every day at school, never got hyper. On the night I was hyper, though, I think I had cheese puffs and chocolate milk...Maybe not a good combo...

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Uh? I hate Xbox live, it's the worlds most immature online gaming cuz of the little kids. Besides, me getting hyper like that is a once in a lifetime chance, I've gotta embrace it. It's probably not gonna happen again until I play a game that really exillerates me. I got hyper because I was playing Oblivion again, and went berserk because it's amazingly fun.

Your suggestion to quell the hyperness with more video games? Madness. I'd probably get over exited and enter a stage of a weeks worth of hyperness. Embrace it? Hells yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. That way, it will go away and I can return back to normal. So there, thats my solution, a better way than rotting my brains out with more video games to keep the hyper down. :P

Besides, whats with people thinking I OD'd on Mountain Dew and went berserk? Again, Oblivion got me hyper. I didn't even really drink Mountain Dew...My mom refuses to buy it for me because it's "Bad for me" despite me being 16... :oops: And I used to drink it every day at school, never got hyper. On the night I was hyper, though, I think I had cheese puffs and chocolate milk...Maybe not a good combo...

But, I never play online Halo anymore, so I never have to worry about a little kid. The only time would be if my friends have one on their list and they join our game. And, Call of Duty 4 has so many people, I'm always with the good people. We own together, and if a noob comes, we all just verbal PWN him.