Ring of Wealth... Is it helpful?

Oravnik

I used to use a ring of wealth all the time. Never any luck with it. The best drop I ever got was like rune scimitars and stuff like that from Fire Giants, never anything really worth much.

Just want to know if you guys think it's worth wearing...Share your thoughts.

hyt2chatnc3.jpg

oravnik.png

Oravnik.png

Dragon Drops:

1 D Med, Fire Giants task June 3rd, 2008.

Barrows Items:

Karils Crossbow May 25th, 2008.

Treasure Trail Items:

Robin Hood Hat Unsure on date.

• 2 weeks later...

i say no way to row. all row has done for me is give me a boosted small coin drop rate. at fire giants i get better drops without it, with cave horrors ive never gotten a blk mask with it(4 without it). ive heard that whip drops are doubled with row, but at gwd, again, ive never gotten a good drop with it. never gotten a d chain with row or without. at skelly wyrvens(sp) ive gotten 2 granite legs, with no row within 30 kills. like i said the only thing i wear row for is to get several 15gp drops in one trip, seems like every other kill with row is 15 gp.

mmmorgan.png

Mmmorgan.png

It DOES do something. But it's so slight that I don't usually use it.

After a few bad deaths from lost connections, I'm now totally ocd about keeping my ring of life on at all times. And I still get a couple rare drops on each of my slayer tasks. I don't need that unnecessary risk. I still get 1 or two pairs of rune boots per Nech task. a maul, mystic top or two from gargs, a few lavas and mystic bottoms from Abberants... I see no difference.

In fact, I've had better luck now that I stopped using it. Obviously I'm not basing a real opinion on luck, but I really don't miss the RoW.