a response to my last topic

Dallasc779

ok as some of you guys know, my other account: Dallasc779 was stolen by stupid spyware. anyway, i made another acc and it was felt pretty good to be a newb again :D

ok so im mining and i see this girl. i say "hello there" and she assumes that im flirting with her. WTF! what ALL level 3s act like this? so she says im already taken. and i say "umm all i said was say hi" and she's like "just stop. i know ur kind. dont play dumb"......she runs away

anyway the point is, why does most players judge the act of players via their combat level? i know i should just use the ignore list, but i just cant ignore everyone i see. you know what i mean?

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~

Let's stop and consider the situation.

You were flirting online with some random "girl" you just met in RuneScape.

If you can't see my point beyond that statement, you're delusional.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Lol at the above poster...

Anyway how often does it happen that someone acts like that? I almost never have trouble with people, well maybe a bit in bounty hunter, but almost never when I'm on my main account just skilling... But yeah I understand it can be annoying this kind of people.