How can i get fast money crafting?

blackaddy65

How can i get fast money doing crafting and not paying out a great deal of cash to do it?

Blackaddy65.png

Dragon Drops: 2 left half, 1 right half, 2 D2H ,3 dradon med, 2 dragon pleatelegs, 3 dragon plateskirt.

armadyl drop: 1 plate shared between 4.

Zamorak drop: 3 spears.

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan's spears, 2 Dhorak's helm, 1ahrim's, hood, 1ahrim's body, 1ahrim's legs, 1ahrim's staff, 3 torag's hammers.

KBD: share of vissage.

Total cash from drops made: approx 32425000gp

Collect all the materials and make either vials and fill them with water or make unpowered orbs.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Ruby bracelets are under 2 gp/xp, and 75-80k xp/hour.

If you can't make them yet, try sapphire or emerald bracelets.

If you're f2p, stick to silver or leather or something.

2dvjurb.png

I am a member with 58 crafting bow strings take forever and i really wanted to be able to make green dragonhide body's by wednesday any ideas on how to do 5 crafting levels in 2 days?

:(

Blackaddy65.png

Dragon Drops: 2 left half, 1 right half, 2 D2H ,3 dradon med, 2 dragon pleatelegs, 3 dragon plateskirt.

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan's spears, 2 Dhorak's helm, 1ahrim's, hood, 1ahrim's body, 1ahrim's legs, 1ahrim's staff, 3 torag's hammers.

I am a member with 58 crafting bow strings take forever and i really wanted to be able to make green dragonhide body's by wednesday any ideas on how to do 5 crafting levels in 2 days?

Bowstrings, you can easily get that in 2 days. It's not that bad, you don't have to pay too much attention, and you make money.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Bowstrings, you can easily get that in 2 days. It's not that bad, you don't have to pay too much attention, and you make money.

I second that, there really is no way, and you'll be able to get 5 lvls easy if you play enough. There aren't really any alternatives... :wall:

ok thanks guys i really appreciate what you've told me im hoping to get my crafting level so i can make the full green hide's thanks again :thumbup:

Blackaddy65.png

Members: Battlestaves make money

F2P: Gold rings make money.

battlestaves take forever to make and for what it takes there not very good xp or cash...

Blackaddy65.png