Zombie Clothes/Emotes

craven_range

what i did was kill chickens for a while and just collect their bones+ feathers

that way its quick to get bones if you reeally want the emote+ clothes

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

Zombie Clothes/Emotes..

Can i get these from burying bones?

And what/where should i bury them to trigger this random event?

Just bury any bones any were. Using them on a altar or ectofungus thing won't get you the random though, I'm fairly certain of that.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

I've buried about 14k normal bones, I think I got all the clothes, both emotes, and it 3 more times after that. So 14k bones for 9 randoms.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

I've buried about 14k normal bones, I think I got all the clothes, both emotes, and it 3 more times after that. So 14k bones for 9 randoms.

14k bones'? dang. Dude, to me, good randoms are rare :/ Took me like a year to get ladderhosen hat...my first ladderhosen random...Just hope you get the random, and bury...alot.

GG.gif

I never really tried to get randoms, back in my f2p days I was so jealous of people and their zombie and camo. But if you're just patient and go about your normal scaping, you should get all of the randoms eventually.

^ I agree with everyone above, just bury all the bones you get from slayer and training and eventually ol' Leo or whatever his name is, lol, will come knocking.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I did 1mil+ cooking xp today....I got 4 niles/giles, 2 chickens, 2 frogs, 2 jeklles, 4 strange plant (3 in a row), mysterious old man, 2 drunk dwarves, 2 genies, sandwich lady, and a rick turpin.

You just have to do it a long time

when unids were still bnack in runescape, i used to kill chaos druids and bury their bones, got all cloths and both emotes within the day, its totally random however, theres no set amount, some people need to bury much more or much less than others.

Blade409.png

Blade409.png

don't bury several bones at once- whenever you bury an inventory bones it's usually the first bone that triggers the random

just keep track of your randoms- when you haven't had one for a while, withdraw a bone and bury it and that'll usually trigger it.

long ago I buried at least 5,000 bones from killing chickens and stuff and never got a single gravedigger random

77yLQy8.png