New Swamp Tar Guide With Melee/Range Exp and Over 300k per/h

ante510

Old Swamp tar Guides? Nah.. New Guide? YeS!

Okay The Story Begins. One Day when i logged in and tought i would go and Train some slayer and i didnt want my boring Blue dragon task so i traded it at the low level Slayer master and Got 46 CAVE SLIME And i Found an Treasure.

Okay Theese Are cavesfl1.jpg Cave slimes

and are pretty easy to find mapoi9.jpg To get Down to the Cave Will you Need An Candle ( Can Be bought at Cave For 1000GP = 1K ) Tinderbox Armor (Dont have to be that good) Your best weapon Some Food If You Want its Really UseFull to Bring an Anti potion Becouse is Everything That is going to take Life on you if you are lvl 50 Or Higher, Some Food And An Spiny Helmet.

then it is the Reqs.

You will Need 17 Slayer

lvl 30+

And you have to Be Member

Okay there Is A Few Ways to kill theese

Nr1 Regular You Can kill Cave Slimes And Bring Anti potion Or Food and then tele When your out of Food or pots.

Nr2 You Can Go Ther With Full Guthan And Stay There As long as you like.

Nr3 (info: There isnt only Cave Slimes there it is Cave Bugs And Big Frogs Both Cave Bugs and Big Frog Drops Nature Rune , Water rune and earth rune That is Runes For Bones to Bananas/Peaches And Big Frog Drops Bones Which Means You Will Have Free Magic Exp And Food )

Nr4 Same As (Nr3) But With an Cannon U will still Earn Alot if u look Below.

Info About Cave Slimes:They Got 25Hp They Poison (3) And They Will poison you if you not (one=1)Hit him Which Will be the only Thing that can kill you. They Always Drop There Treasure = Swamp Tars From 1 to 6 Every time Swamp Tar Sells for 180 - 220 in GE And Sells Pretty Easy Any you will Easly get Over 1k in an hour)

Info About Big Frogs:They Drop Bones Nature Runes Water Runes And Earth runes which all is needed to Bones to Bananas or Peaches Which is Needed Here)

Info About Cave Bugs:They Got 5-6 Hp And Drops Nature Runes Water runes Earth runes, They Also Drop Herbs Like Irit,Harralander And Ranarr.

Ive Tested This For One hour And Got 300k And About 50k Str Exp and i Would Suggest Nr4 Nr2 If you want ur money Quick And The Two Else if You want to Make on an low level Char or if u want to make money out of No money =D

Thanks Every1 I Will maybe Be Uppdating This Guide Soon Bye =D <3

Help me cast spells donate 3k or runes every 15min to The kuks

a tip: once you've collected a load of swamp tar, swap from killing cave slime to one of the beasties that drop herbs, kill these and make guam to hara tar until you run out of swamp tar. you can stay there getting herb xp fast for ages. you wont make so much money but it'd quite good xp for lower levelled players

Okay Sorry For my missspelling im from sweden ^^

Thank Fot the tips.

And ive already added Spiny helmet

And I was down there for 2 trips and 2 hours each trip and the light didnt blow out even once, so maybe you wont even bring an light.

• 4 weeks later...

Agreed. Capitalizing random words is annoying and distracts from the purpose of the guide. Also, don't use "U" in place of "you", and remember that "your" is possessive while "you're" is "you are". If you write anything on a forum, especially a guide (which generally requires more thought than the average post), having bad grammar or constant misspellings simply makes you look stupid, whether you actually are or not.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

you can take full inv of food and only one pot and drink the pot at the end of the trip. and i suggest you make a map of where the best cave slime spot is and maybe a spiny helmet?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Erm, may I ask why almost every word is capitalized after the map?

Pretty good guide though, you could organize it a bit better though.

Old swamp tar guides? Nah.... New guide? Yes!

Here's my story: One day when I logged in and thought I would go and train some slayer. I didn't want my boring blue dragon task so I traded it at the low level slayer master and got 46 CAVE SLIMEs. I found a treasure!

These are cavesfl1.jpg Cave slimes. They are pretty easy to find. mapoi9.jpg To get down to the cave you will you need a candle ( can be bought at cave For 1000GP = 1K ), a tinderbox, armor (Doesn't have to be that good), your best weapon, some food if you want, and an anti poison potion because you will get poisoned, and a spiny helmet if you can use one.

Requirements:

You will need 17 Slayer

combat level about 30+

and you have to be a Member

Different methods of killing:

1. Regular: You can kill Cave Slimes and bring anti potion or food and then teleport when you're out of food or potions.

2. Guthan: You can bring full guthan armor and stay there as long as you like

3. Other monsters: You can kill other monsters such as cave bugs and big frogs, which both drop nature runes, water runes, and earth runes. These are the three runes required for bones to bananas/peaches, which means that you could have free magic exp and food!

4. Cannon: you can use a cannon to kill cave slimes, cave bugs, and big frogs.

About each monster

About caves slimes: cave slimes have 25 HP and they will poison you if you do not one-hit them. Do not worry about their other attacks, because they do very little damage. You only need to worry about the poison. They will always drop their treasures: 1 to 6 swamp tars. Swamp tars will sell for 180 - 220 in the Grand Exchange and they sell pretty easily. You will be able to collect over 1k in an hour.

About big frogs: big frogs drop bones, nature runes, water runes, and earth runes which all that is needed for bones to bananas or bones to peaches, whichever you can cast.

About Cave bugs: Cave bugs have 5-6 HP and drop nature, earth, and water runes just like big frogs. They also drop herbs. Watch out for and make sure to grab valuable herbs such as ranarrs or irits.

Results:

I've tested this for one hour and got 300k and about 50k Str Exp. I would suggest using a cannon and guthan's if you want your money quick and the other two methods if you want to make money from nothing or on a low level character.

Thanks Everyone I will maybe Update this guide soon. Bye =D <3

I liked your guide so much, I fixed it up, taking out all the grammar mistakes and unnecessary capitalization. I tried to improve the guide while keeping the integrity of it sound. I hope you come back and edit this into your original post. :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007